Thread: Florida saying they hired Grantham as DC

vCash

Florida saying they hired Grantham as DC

At least the Rant says so.

vCash
    I will be most curious to see what they pay him

Banned
    vCash
    New coach gets to choose his DC. Grantham was great for most of the year but it's unrealistic to think we'd keep him and unfair to ask the new coach to keep him too. That's up to the new coach if he wants to ask Grantham to be the DC.

vCash
    I thought this was known yesterday? Otherwise he would have been name interim HC.

vCash
    No surprise... we were good this year but could be better. Loads of talent returning with the right hire and a good offensive system to maximize the clock will be just fine.

vCash
    Well hes in the building right now... dont know if hes working or cleaning out his desk.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Well hes in the building right now... dont know if hes working or cleaning out his desk.
    Follow him, but do not get caught**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    He's still got an MSU twitter....shit Dan chainged his to blue and ernge before the ink was dry on his contract

vCash
    Hey they are happy at getting Gonzo and Hev also. More power to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Hey they are happy at getting Gonzo and Hev also. More power to them.
    Bingo...now that's the silver lining. Hev and Gonzo are gone!

vCash
    I talked to Gonzo a few years back at a signing day function in gulfport and discovered he was the laziest recruiter there was. His and Dans philosophy then was if the players didn't go to camp then they were not interested in them. I told him at the bar that was the laziest excuse for recruiting I ever heard. He just shrugged his shoulders and said oh well.

vCash
    If grantham does indeed go to Florida, Florida will have to transition to a 3-4. Not sure if this plays into grantham l?s decision, but it would put Florida at a disadvantage when they come to Starkville

vCash
    Mullen needs Grantham a Hell of a lot more than Grantham needs Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Mullen needs Grantham a Hell of a lot more than Grantham needs Mullen.
    You got that right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I talked to Gonzo a few years back at a signing day function in gulfport and discovered he was the laziest recruiter there was. His and Dans philosophy then was if the players didn't go to camp then they were not interested in them. I told him at the bar that was the laziest excuse for recruiting I ever heard. He just shrugged his shoulders and said oh well.
    The country club, especially Hev and Gonzo, will be part of Dan’s undoing at Flarda. Hev won’t be able to put together one good line every three or four years there. Gonzo won’t be able to neither recruit nor develop players. The other part is Mullen is just not an in-game coach to win big enough there.