Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Pruitt Will be announced tomorrow! - per an unknown poster with his 1st post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prediction? Pain. View Post
    Related question:

Anyone else not getting a damn thing done at work today?
    I work in government. It's my job not to get anything done.

vCash
    I'm not sure how I feel about Napier as an OC. They were 6th in the PAC 12 and he was fired as an OC from Clemson. If he's a WR coach I am totally good with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That was over 20 years ago... let it go. He and chuck were my neighbors growing up... I like the whole family
    Amen. I know that family well too from their Starkville days. Would be a great hire.

vCash
    Upgrade

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Napier as an OC. They were 6th in the PAC 12 and he was fired as an OC from Clemson. If he's a WR coach I am totally good with that.
    No his offense wasn't lights out this year but neither was Chip Lindsey's the year before at ASU. Napier had a top 40 offense in yards & scoring while being top 5 in red zone offense. Lindsey offense was the 81st offense in 2016 at ASU. Also he was 29 when he took the Clemson OC job & yes it ended bad but the year before he led them to the best offense in Clemson history up to that point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They actually did better in conference only games, 4th in the PAC 12 in scoring. That was a positive and a little better than Lindsey last year. All the while having the cloud of being dismissed hanging over them the last half of the season at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    No his offense wasn't lights out this year but neither was Chip Lindsey's the year before at ASU. Napier had a top 40 offense in yards & scoring while being top 5 in red zone offense. Lindsey offense was the 81st offense in 2016 at ASU. Also he was 29 when he took the Clemson OC job & yes it ended bad but the year before he led them to the best offense in Clemson history up to that point.
    IYOK, What's up with the Grantham rumor?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Amen. I know that family well too from their Starkville days. Would be a great hire.
    No please..... we need someone MUCH Younger....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Source View Post
    Will be announced tomorrow!
    Can you give us some details Mr. Sexton or is this just a way to get Tennessee to go all in?
    Last edited by LC Dawg; 11-27-2017 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    He even said he was probably too young for the job at Clemson

vCash

RollBamaRoll: Jeremy Pruitt Mulling Offer to Become Head Coach at Mississippi State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    No please..... we need someone MUCH Younger....
    Much younger? How old do you think he is?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    With Napier as OC
    Working on Friend right now as Co-OC/OL

Thats the word
    I am 100% on board with this!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDog26 View Post
    Gonzalez, Grantham & Hevesy reportedly offered to move with Dan to FL.
    2 out of 3 I would help pack and chip in on gas money. I hope whoever we get isn't just doing half the job and leaving the recruiting to everyone else.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsCoach21 View Post
    If he can coach who cares? T Buck was a Mississippi kid and went to FSU.
    I think it was a joke
    No Signature

vCash
    Then need to announce today and get his ass out recruiting.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I hope this guy only posts when things are a certainty. Imagine the power to be "The Source" and to be batting 1.000.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Considering we were tied for 37th in Scoring (ASU 39th), 41st in total yards (ASU 35th), 66th in Red Zone (ASU 5th) and 49th in Total O (ASU 14th) - it could be an upgrade.

For all the hoopla about "Dan the Offensive Genius" we never were ranked all that high.
    Last edited by BrunswickDawg; 11-27-2017 at 02:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I work in government. It's my job not to get anything done.
    Coaching carousel....December around the corner.... Use or lose coming up..... forget about it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That was over 20 years ago... let it go. He and chuck were my neighbors growing up... I like the whole family
    This. The guy can coach. He's been a dang good oc and is a heckuva ol coach.