Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theory On Stricklin

vCash

Theory On Stricklin

Look, I'm on the train that Strick is a POS right now, but I wanted to run a theory past you guys.

What if Stricklin had a deal with Cohen that he would not go after Dan Mullen in the event that Dan was going to stay at MSU otherwise, but, once Cohen knew that Dan would accept the Tennessee job, he told Stricklin & that is when Florida engaged?

I'm not a Stricklin fan, but perhaps he was trying to be honorable, but once it was pointless, it was understood that he would come after Dan.

Is this a stretch?

vCash
    I think Scott whiffed on Kelly and Frost and got desperate and overpaid for Dan.

vCash
    I'm a big believer in Occam's Razor so I'll say no

vCash
    I guess anything is possible. Right now you could probably talk me into believing anything with all the crap I’ve seen this past week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think Scott whiffed on Kelly and Frost and got desperate and overpaid for Dan.
    This

vCash
    That mother****er knows MSU is no longer his home, and his name here is worse than shit. He'd be an idiot to come back to Starkville for 5 minutes, ever.

vCash
    Foley made the hire after the BullGators jumped his ass. Stricklin sat in the corner and chimed in during the conference call when directed
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    IF a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass. Stricklin did his job. I dont think it was personal but I understand why people are mad. We will get our chance to beat him and Danny boys ass in 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    IF a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass. Stricklin did his job. I dont think it was personal but I understand why people are mad. We will get our chance to beat him and Danny boys ass in 2018
    I can't wait until we are up by 21 and he tries a QB draw on 3rd and 11.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Foley made the hire after the BullGators jumped his ass. Stricklin sat in the corner and chimed in during the conference call when directed
    Yep just like when Howland was hired. Stricklin at women's bb game in carolina when he got the call to come home quickly to intro his new bb coach.

vCash
    Shotgun: Matt Wyatt says your right on Twitter. Said Mullen was going to TN for ‘18 unless FL came calling. Was looking for a new challenge. Guess Mullen didn’t want to finish what he started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Look, I'm on the train that Strick is a POS right now, but I wanted to run a theory past you guys.

What if Stricklin had a deal with Cohen that he would not go after Dan Mullen in the event that Dan was going to stay at MSU otherwise, but, once Cohen knew that Dan would accept the Tennessee job, he told Stricklin & that is when Florida engaged?

I'm not a Stricklin fan, but perhaps he was trying to be honorable, but once it was pointless, it was understood that he would come after Dan.

Is this a stretch?
    Stricklin is now using Dak to publicize the hiring of Dan at UF. I hope he gets syphilis and his dick falls off. 17 him.

vCash
    It takes two to tango. Stricklin wouldn't be able to hire someone that isn't willing to be hired. Blame him all you want, but the fact remains if Mullen wanted to stay - he would still be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If anyone thinks othewise they are foolish.

Stricklin was hire do the things Foley doesn't want to. Talk to the media as instructed, brand management and shaking hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Shotgun: Matt Wyatt says your right on Twitter. Said Mullen was going to TN for ‘18 unless FL came calling. Was looking for a new challenge. Guess Mullen didn’t want to finish what he started.
    I always knew I was right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    If anyone thinks othewise they are foolish.

Stricklin was hire do the things Foley doesn't want to. Talk to the media as instructed, brand management and shaking hands.
    Exactly. Foley was sick of the day to day BS and fundraising stuff. Thats what Strick is for.

Now Foley sits back and makes big decisions with the Bullgators. But make no mistake- he hated making that Dan Mullen call. I actually wish I could have heard the conversation- because you know Mullen took a shot or two at him

vCash
    DELETE
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-27-2017 at 01:24 AM.

vCash

Pure awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I can't wait until we are up by 21 and he tries a QB draw on 3rd and 11.
    Todd, this is a very strong post.

vCash
    Dan was UFs 5th, I REPEAT FIFTH....5, choice. Strick got desperate.

At the end of the day- f*ck Strick and his cheerleading ass. He left MSU for UF. Thank God.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Some will disagree including Richard what’s-his-face’s side piece, but Mullen was never going to Tenn. They were being used to get more money elsewhere. Mullen was leaving, but he would’ve waited for another job. He was never leaving for that disaster.