Thread: Dan has spoken

vCash

Dan has spoken

vCash
    Pathetic.

vCash
    Writer couldn't even start the article accurately, Said Dan had been at State 6 years, so he averaged 10 victories a year for us.* Who knew?

vCash

Folks can be pissed off at Mullen and I certainly get it but I'm WAY more pissed at

that piece of shit Stricklin. He's allegedly "family" and now he's ****ed us twice. Well thrice if you count the hiring of Ray.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash

"Relentless Effort"

What a fraud. What about "strain" you f*cking douche?

Also, Stricklin, your a slimy piece of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Writer couldn't even start the article accurately, Said Dan had been at State 6 years, so he averaged 10 victories a year for us.* Who knew?
    ESPN has had that article prepped that long. Kinda of like The NY Times keeping prewritten obits on file for famous people.

vCash
    Stricklin best do the holidays in Florida. He’s a special kind of douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Well the article was prob written 3 years ago, they just didn't edit it well..

vCash
    Don't see a lot of dining out plans for the Stricklin clan on those visits to see the in laws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    ESPN has had that article prepped that long. Kinda of like The NY Times keeping prewritten obits on file for famous people.
    Must've written it 3 years ago and forgot to change the numbers.

vCash

Mullen's Prees Releaser was Classless and all about him

He did not thank MSU for the opportunity and support he was given, or even mention State. Only about what he was him.
    Last edited by Dawg50; 11-26-2017 at 08:45 PM.

vCash
    I?ve bitten my toungue on this for years but people in our athletic department only liked Dan for one reason, because he was winning. The guy was a prick. No one liked him personally including most of his staff over the years except his boys. Everyone knew he had ONE dream job, and it wasn?t Florida. It was Georgia. Everyone in the athletic department knew this because apparently the prick liked to flap his gums. I appreciate what he did for us, but please Cohen don?t hire another smarmy yankee prick that thinks he?s better than us. I kind of hope that Dan was really just trying to use UF to get a raise from us and stay put but Cohen callled his bluff and told him to pound sand, you?re not getting another penny from us. I really hope that?s how it went down.

vCash
    Over/under before Dan’s sitting in a booth not coaching? I got 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg50 View Post
    He did not thank MSU for the opportunity and support he was given, or even mention State. Only about what he was him.

Arrogance has not left him so not surprising.

vCash
    3 years , I am right there with you.

vCash
    He was hired to win. He did that. Be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    I?ve bitten my toungue on this for years but people in our athletic department only liked Dan for one reason, because he was winning. The guy was a prick. No one liked him personally including most of his staff over the years except his boys. Everyone knew he had ONE dream job, and it wasn?t Florida. It was Georgia. Everyone in the athletic department knew this because apparently the prick liked to flap his gums. I appreciate what he did for us, but please Cohen don?t hire another smarmy yankee prick that thinks he?s better than us. I kind of hope that Dan was really just trying to use UF to get a raise from us and stay put but Cohen callled his bluff and told him to pound sand, you?re not getting another penny from us. I really hope that?s how it went down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    3 years , I am right there with you.
    Give him 4. He is the next whipping boy for Smart. Oh yeah LSU is their west opp. Hope Coach O whips that ass also. On what he said about he and megan being happy to be there of course he is going to say that.

vCash
    A little surprising that he has not even bothered to issue a statement thanking MSU for the opportunity

vCash

Rumored that we offered 4 years/$24MM. UF guaranteed him 6 w/$45MM buyout.

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)