Thread: Fitz on Twitter, he gets it!

vCash

Fitz on Twitter, he gets it!

Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person! We pride ourselves on our ability to always give relentless effort and I am very excited to be able to lead this team to a new level next season! #HaiIState

vCash
    Fitz, I love you, dude. For the love of God, please go off on Florida and OM next season

vCash
    The kids a winner!

vCash
    Yeah he basically shot down any grad transfer rumors..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yeah he basically shot down any grad transfer rumors..
    Good deal. Gotta hold on to key now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person! We pride ourselves on our ability to always give relentless effort and I am very excited to be able to lead this team to a new level next season! #HaiIState

1 person a Family does not make!! Thanks Fitz for reminding all Dawgs of that!!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    I loved the program is bigger than 1 person shot. And then saying we going to the next level next year. Sounds like a man on a mission.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Good deal. Gotta hold on to key now
    Key's tweets seem to indicate full buy-in. The way Mullen handled this, I'm pretty sure none of our current players are interested in following him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Key's tweets seem to indicate full buy-in. The way Mullen handled this, I'm pretty sure none of our current players are interested in following him.
    Excellent. Doubt we keep mayden though, so gotta get a qb.

vCash
    Yeah he came off looking like Dan Tuberville. These kids are still young enough to believe what adults tell them to be the truth. It sucks that you have to find out later that people lie. Dan looks like a total douche to his players

vCash
    I hope that our commits feel this way as well. I am just thankful that the shitirds are being targeted by the NCAA or we would be in real trouble with Mullen's desertion.