Thread: Paging Brian Johnson!! Repeat paging Brian Johnson!!!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Paging Brian Johnson!! Repeat paging Brian Johnson!!!

He helped Dak improve SR year and appears to be an up and coming QB guru. Where is he now and could he handle OC if we got a DC head coach. This would be our best effort to keep QBs and recruits.

vCash
    Offensive Coordinator at Houston making $440K annually. 35th ranked offense in NCAA based on total yards. Wins at South Florida and at Arizona this year and a 4 point loss vs Memphis.

vCash
    I ****ING LOVE IT!!!!!!!

vCash
    Give me Pruitt as HC and Johnson as OC and I’d be ok with this.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    Give me Pruitt as HC and Johnson as OC and I?d be ok with this.
    Someone get this to Johnny. I?m pretty sure he wouldn?t listen to me.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    Give me Pruitt as HC and Johnson as OC and I’d be ok with this.
    Why Pruitt over venables?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    He helped Dak improve SR year and appears to be an up and coming QB guru. Where is he now and could he handle OC if we got a DC head coach. This would be our best effort to keep QBs and recruits.
    Agree 100%

On the long ride home from in laws this afternoon I was trying to think of who could come in and run a solid O with our current players. He's the guy I'd like to get if we go with a defensive guy. And I like venables if we go that route

vCash
    I believe he played for Mullen at Utah before Mullen and Urban left for UF. He was the Utah QB that beat #4 Bama in the Sugar Bowl in 2009. He is a native of Houston and already an OC so he will need to be willing to move away from home.