Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Stricklin The Traitor

vCash

Scott Stricklin The Traitor

Scott Stricklin is now the biggest traitor to our university of all time.

Some folks are our enemies and big pieces of shit like Ole Miss folks. These people actively try to hurt us and they hate us. However, all of these folks we knew hated us and we never expected them to like us.

However, to have one of your own intentionally hurt your program this bad for his own personal gain, you are far worse than any of the others.

From your enemy you can protect yourself. You can fight them, you know who they are and you can build your defenses.
    A traitor is someone you have trusted like a brother, and you know he is a traitor only after being betrayed.... The enemy is in the open, the traitor is moving in the dark.

Stricklin should never be allowed to step foot on campus as a friend again. Hugh Freeze is now more respected by me than Stricklin is. Hippocrates suck but there is no one worse than a traitor.

vCash
    Agree. If the hooker addict and Strick are drowning I’m saving the Beaver first.

He should never be allowed to have another meal in Starkville. If I ever see him there, I’ll take his food and eat it right in front of him.

vCash
    Strick gave us Rick Ray and took Dan Mullen. Officially the worst alumni and AD the university has ever had.

vCash
    Yep, can we revoke his degree?***** I wish we could.

vCash
    Strick is using dan to save his job. He fired a coach without have a plan already in place so he went to his ace in the hole.

vCash
    I hope he likes his new boss.

vCash
    Stricklin has a job to do and is doing it well. I can respect that. However, he wears Florida blue and orange, so he is the enemy. I don't give a damn what his diploma says, he is a Gator. Piss on him.

vCash
    He is an ex HIGH SCHOOL cheerleader.
    That's all that needs to be said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He is an ex HIGH SCHOOL cheerleader.
    That's all that needs to be said.
    Bingo, I know that there was regret not long after he was promoted at MSU and relief when he was gone.

vCash
    He gave us Ben Howland. We will see how that works out this year. I’m skeptical.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    He gave us Ben Howland. We will see how that works out this year. I’m skeptical.
    The only part that he played in getting Howland was smiling at the presser. He was tying to keep Ray and got pushed out of the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    The only part that he played in getting Howland was smiling at the presser. He was tying to keep Ray and got pushed out of the way.
    If that’s the case, he’s just going to be Foley and Spurrier’s bitch at Florida. No say so whatsoever.

vCash
    Stricklen is a sorry sack of sh*t. He had other options and was just too much of a chicken sh*t to find someone else. If I ever run across him in an airport or ballgame I will walk up to him, smile and say “Hail....F#CK YOU!”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Scott Stricklin is now the biggest traitor to a university of all time.
    FIFY

vCash
    Stricklin is an ass clown....he should be barred from campus!

vCash

**** that slimy bastard!

Nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Stricklin is a bitch.

vCash
    **** STRICKLIN RIGHT IN THE ASS!

vCash
    LT > SS

vCash
    I don't really care about Stricklin. Never liked him as AD any way.

But Mullen lied to us ... basically pulled a Tommy Tubberville. I hope he never wins a game at Florida.