Thread: Is it possible Ole Miss received a 3rd NOA and kept it quiet?

vCash

Is it possible Ole Miss received a 3rd NOA and kept it quiet?

And it involved current players. All these rumor everyone has been posting got me wondering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    All these rumor everyone has been posting got me wondering.
    Good question. I sure hope so. Too many people know too much stuff, that is fact with evidence, not to look at the idiots again.

vCash
    And it involved current players. All these rumor everyone has been posting got me wondering.
    I dont think it would surprise anyone if they got their 3rd notice. Im sure they wont stop until
    they are made to stop !!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    All I do know is that they were turned in on at least 3 players who signed with SEC institutions in Feb 2017. One was actually a sting type setup to corroborate the other allegations. Just recall a certain QB who reopened his recruitment and Bucky quickly stopped in, booster in tow. This qb quickly recommitted to another SEC west institution after the Beav ?bit? so to speak. This QB played some snaps and no, he doesn?t wear maroon.

They found similar evidence and offerings that matched the previous two- three OM classes. So no they didn?t stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    All I do know is that they were turned in on at least 3 players who signed with SEC institutions in Feb 2017. One was actually a sting type setup to corroborate the other allegations. Just recall a certain QB who reopened his recruitment and Bucky quickly stopped in, booster in tow. This qb quickly recommitted to another SEC west institution after the Beav ?bit? so to speak. This QB played some snaps and no, he doesn?t wear maroon.

They found similar evidence and offerings that matched the previous two- three OM classes. So no they didn?t stop.
    The thuggery continues. Prostitutes, money, clothes, cars when will it ever stop?

vCash
    I doubt it. C34 has proven he isn't willing to keep a secret if there is even a chance somebody would "scoop" him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I doubt it. C34 has proven he isn't willing to keep a secret if there is even a chance somebody would "scoop" him.
    I doubt it too. Let us assume that the NCAA had some more violations... rather than going through the whole process again, just hit them harder on the present stuff. It is not like the NCAA is gonna max out the matrix anyway; they have all they need to hit OM as hard as they want to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I doubt it too. Let us assume that the NCAA had some more violations... rather than going through the whole process again, just hit them harder on the present stuff. It is not like the NCAA is gonna max out the matrix anyway; they have all they need to hit OM as hard as they want to
    Unfortunately, they can?t. Their process won?t let them. They have to provide a LOI, investigate, then issue an NOA, allow for response, then allow for the hearing. It?s basically due process. That?s why it was so intersting that the NOA charges only cover through a certain time period - when everyone knows they continued cheating right up through 2016 (if not later). Again, to me, that?s why the Mars suit is a red flag that something is up. He knows how OM works now. He knows that if they will stall and delay and ruin a kids ability to go somewhere else. Why else would an attorney get involved when the COI is about to rule?

vCash
    I doubt it. Seems like sour grapes or wishful thinking. It would be great but I don’t think it’s true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Unfortunately, they can?t. Their process won?t let them. They have to provide a LOI, investigate, then issue an NOA, allow for response, then allow for the hearing. It?s basically due process. That?s why it was so intersting that the NOA charges only cover through a certain time period - when everyone knows they continued cheating right up through 2016 (if not later). Again, to me, that?s why the Mars suit is a red flag that something is up. He knows how OM works now. He knows that if they will stall and delay and ruin a kids ability to go somewhere else. Why else would an attorney get involved when the COI is about to rule?
    If the NCAA went by the matrix by the letter for what they already have on OM, OM would not have a scholarship player and be ineligible for postseason play for a long time. The NCAA will not do that. Let us say the NCAA has settled on 2 year bowl ban and 30 scholarships, then new info comes up... rather than go through the whole process again, they could up the penalties to 3 years and 35 scholarships or whatever. They would still be well within the matrix on the original violations. This is all I am saying

vCash
    no
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I doubt it. Seems like sour grapes or wishful thinking. It would be great but I don’t think it’s true.
    I?ll admit I?m just pulling ideas out of the air because it?s fun to speculate. But, the best part is - the earlier Oh Shit Ole Miss thread has almost 4000 views overnight on a Saturday night and this thread has over 1000 in a couple of hours.

Click an ad shitbirds!
    #Weareinyourheads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Good question. I sure hope so. Too many people know too much stuff, that is fact with evidence, not to look at the idiots again.
    Seems to me that another case would 100% have to be opened regarding the prostitution allegations . Either NCAA or fbi.