Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
This upcoming bowl prep and game may be more beneficial for Keytaon Thompson than any other QB in the country. There is no real way of knowing how soon Fitz will return, and regardless next year will be his last....so for Key to get a month plus of knowing he is the starter and the man in control of the ship, can only be a positive for us going forward. Totally AGREE!

As for the Egg Bowl, the country got to see what we all have known for years....that Ole Miss is a trash program that recruits trash players. My thoughts on particular guys...Ole Miss has institutionalized cheating like no SEC program in the past 20 years, since Dye at Auburn!

AJ Brown wants so bad to convince himself he didn’t **** his career up by going to Ole Miss. Well AJ, you did. And you’re a piece of shit. TRUE!

Breeland Speaks is just a dirty piece of filth. He embarrassed himself and his family with his actions. He proved what we all knew....he’s a talented player but he’s a damn moron with a 10 cent head. Congratulations Breeland, yes you will be etched in Egg Bowl lore....but not as a great player, as one of the biggest piles of dog shit in Ole Miss history. (And that’s a lot of dog shit) Speaks was guilty of blatant thuggery all game long, until he finally got tossed. The officials were a spineless piece of crap to allow the things that went on.

DK Metcalf, see above. I bet you made your Mom & Dad proud. Way to show the world how much MSU has owned your mind over the last year, by morphing into a piece of garbage that only one of your teammates could equal. Another million dollar talent with a 10 cent head and no upbringing. Which means you’ll likely end up a nobody...but at least you’ll have company because there are several of your teammates that will join you. He should have been IMMEDIATELY EJECTED for his filthy act!

I would be so disappointed if win or lose our players acted like the garbage their players showed in that game. Dirty hits, horrible discipline, and a complete lack of class of any kind. I am pissed we lost, but I’m glad I’m not also feeling embarrassed to be a fan of a bunch of trash players like any Ole Miss fans with a brain should be feeling today....that was disgusting. The Egg Bowl reaches a new low in my book Thursday, and it’s all because Ole Miss has become a total dumpster fire culture-wise, complete with flaming garbage as players representing their team & university. ABSOLUTELY FACT!

That’s all I‘ve got. Sad ending to the season, but the Fitz injury was just something that we couldn’t overcome. Looking forward to Keytaon continuing to improve as the starter for whatever bowl we make. Wishing the best for Nick, and hoping Dan stays. Hail Damn State til the day I die.

Cadaver Dawg, this was a very cogent and damning post of the University of Mississippi and the filth they have paid off to go there! BRAVO MY MAN!