Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Ole Miss fans....

vCash

So Ole Miss fans....

are going nuts over the out of context heavily cropped photo of Fitz?s gesture, but they are celebrating what they did to him. That epitomizes every thing Ole Miss stands for. They are also celebrating what Metcalf did. My disdane for them has increased exponentially after this.

Banned
    vCash
    PedOleMiss can kiss my ass.

vCash
    They crossed the line last night. I will never forget. My hate has reached new levels. GTHOM

vCash
    To be fair, a large number of posters on this board celebrated Nikoe teabagging Bo in 2013.

vCash
    All I'm thinking is revenge will be sweet next year on their home field with that pitiful excuse of a team they'll have left by next season. Too bad the major perpetrators from last night will be long gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    To be fair, a large number of posters on this board celebrated Nikoe teabagging Bo in 2013.
    Nickoe didn?t break Bo?s leg
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-24-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Yea man, our safety saying some shit to Bo after he fumbled the game away is totally the same as their defensive end taking out our starting qb and trying to take out our backup qb

vCash
    I'm not sure where my position on this stands compared to the rest of our fan base, but I hope we are better than to try to replicate what we saw from them last night in future games against them. I want no part of watching our players act like an animal taking a piss, purposely trying to hurt opposing players, or planting our flag on the 50 yard line of their field. I like to win games with class and move on. I hated the Dillon Day stomp several years ago and was embarrassed as a fan to see it. We saw a whole game full of plays like that last night, but instead of fans being embarrassed they seem elated. I've even seen new twitter avatars of some of their favorite classless scenes from the game. I'm a proud Bulldog and don't want any part of our program acting like what I saw out of them last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    are going nuts over the out of context heavily cropped photo of Fitz?s gesture, but they are celebrating what they did to him. That epitomizes every thing Ole Miss stands for. They are also celebrating what Metcalf did. My disdane for them has increased exponentially after this.
    Talked to my wife, who doesn't follow or care one lick about football, about the injury to Fitz. She watched the replay and even agreed that the hit looked foul. When I showed her the photo that Ole Miss fans were trending, she was like, "umm I would have flipped everyone on their sideline off with both fists in the air for taking me out of a game I was looking forward to all year."

vCash
    Yeah. That's the same as their guy breaking Fitz's leg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nsvltndog View Post
    I'm not sure where my position on this stands compared to the rest of our fan base, but I hope we are better than to try to replicate what we saw from them last night in future games against them. I want no part of watching our players act like an animal taking a piss, purposely trying to hurt opposing players, or planting our flag on the 50 yard line of their field. I like to win games with class and move on. I hated the Dillon Day stomp several years ago and was embarrassed as a fan to see it. We saw a whole game full of plays like that last night, but instead of fans being embarrassed they seem elated. I've even seen new twitter avatars of some of their favorite classless scenes from the game. I'm a proud Bulldog and don't want any part of our program acting like what I saw out of them last night.
    Dan's not going to allow that to happen of history is any indicator.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Dan's not going to allow that to happen of history is any indicator.
    Yeah Dan has never stopped to their level and I doubt he ever will. He has integrity and character. Sonething lacking in that cesspool up north.

vCash
    That’s a really dumb comparison. Just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. That's the same as their guy breaking Fitz's leg.
    Actually it isn’t. Actually it isn’t. Bo wasn’t physically harmed in any way. What they did to Fitz could have crippled him for life. Like to the point he was in pain till he died. We won’t even get in to his athletic career. They did it deliberately.

vCash
    Actually it isn’t. Actually it isn’t. Bo wasn’t physically harmed in any way. What they did to Fitz could have crippled him for life. Like to the point he was in pain till he died. We won’t even get in to his athletic career. They did it deliberately.
    Sorry Todd, that should have gone under the damn Rebel you were replying to.

vCash
    Bo probably likes getting tea bag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They crossed the line last night. I will never forget. My hate has reached new levels. GTHOM
    Same here. I always considered this stuff friendly, no more. They said they were going to do it before the game and they did it. That is beyond the pale. They are barbarians, and should be treated as such. They have no place in civil society.

vCash
    Actually it isn?t. Actually it isn?t. Bo wasn?t physically harmed in any way. What they did to Fitz could have crippled him for life. Like to the point he was in pain till he died. We won?t even get in to his athletic career. They did it deliberately.
    Exactly, they crossed the line from sports into screwing with a persons life. Criminal behavior.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-24-2017 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    Poor comparison, buddy. As an outside observer:

The teabagging was more akin to DKs “peeing” celebration.

The low tackle on Fitz was more in the “nutt stomping” class.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    The metcalf deal..... I've heard from family and friends out of state. They were embarrassed for the state of Mississippi last night. One of them told me they were sorry I had to share the state with those people. They asked if we HAD to play that game on tv next year. Real good exposure for our state. ***