Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sounds like "cold feet" source was strong yesterday

vCash

Sounds like "cold feet" source was strong yesterday

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Cold feet or maybe just maybe he doesn?t want to leave us.

Banned
    vCash
    It’s all really unfortunate. If we didn’t have the team we should have coming back next season, it would be time for Dan to move on. You can only be somewhere for so long.

vCash
    Schiano could be a nice hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    It’s all really unfortunate. If we didn’t have the team we should have coming back next season, it would be time for Dan to move on. You can only be somewhere for so long.
    Imagine what a coach with nuts and drive could do with next years team. Dan has become too comfortable.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I've said it all along- it's hard to leave next year's team- thats 9 years of building finally coming to fruition, even for alot more money. Hope he doesnt leave- this team and this recruiting class are crucial for us

vCash
    I don't understand that reasoning. Vaught stayed at OM forever; Bear stayed at Alabama until he was almost dead; Beamer was at Va Tech for ages ... many more examples. Is it also time for Saban to move on? He's been at Alabama longer than Mullen's been at MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I've said it all along- it's hard to leave next year's team- thats 9 years of building finally coming to fruition, even for alot more money. Hope he doesnt leave- this team and this recruiting class is crucial for us
    Exactly! The team, the recruiting class of 18 and 19 give us a chance to take the next step. We need stability now.

vCash
    Need to make sure we wrap Grantham up too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Need to make sure we wrap Grantham up too.
    Mullen stays Grantham is a done deal. He will get paid and he doesnt want to leave that defense we will have next year. It will be the best he has ever coached

vCash
    Mullen stays Grantham is a done deal. He will get paid and he doesnt want to leave that defense we will have next year. It will be the best he has ever coached
    Good stuff.

vCash
    can you get your tailgate crew to go and wrap up Savion Smith? Shame to let a memorable season go to waste b/c we don't have speed at one position.

vCash

Or fake news pushed by you. Every year you do this for clicks & once again you're wrong

vCash
    Uh Bobby Bowden, Frank Beamer and Bill Snyder all say hello. These are all guys that took over programs that were traditional doormats when they took over and they turned them into winners and stayed there for their entire career. No, its not the norm, but you don't HAVE to move on from somewhere if its a good fit and you want to have "your" program rather than being one in a long line of HCs at some other program. Mullen certainly can make all the money he will ever need staying at MSU.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Was told Grantham would move to 1.5 If that's been on the board, forgive me as I haven't read all the way down. Person who told me may have seen it on here for all I know. Was also told that Cohen laid it out to Mullen and said here's the package, we want you to stay, but we need to know pretty quickly. No begging involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Or fake news pushed by you. Every year you do this for clicks & once again you're wrong
    Sorry Dude- I'm powerful and all knowing- but I dont control what happens at Tennessee. Go call out Rosebowl for reporting the same thing I did. Thanks for being part of the board

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    All due respect. There never was any hot feet to begin with. Tennessee gonna get who they want. Not the hillbillies but the staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Was told Grantham would move to 1.5 If that's been on the board, forgive me as I haven't read all the way down. Person who told me may have seen it on here for all I know. Was also told that Cohen laid it out to Mullen and said here's the package, we want you to stay, but we need to know pretty quickly. No begging involved.
    Heard the same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    All due respect. There never was any hot feet to begin with. Tennessee gonna get who they want. Not the hillbillies but the staff
    Dude- they had a meeting planned and Dan had a contract to look over. 100%

vCash
    I’m curious on this. And I freely admit to being stupid. But at what point does more money not matter. When you are clearing millions a year,does a couple more really change the math on your day to day? If you are chasing a championship, I get Florida or FSU but I do not get Tenn, I think that job is fool’s gold.