Thread: Were there any incidents between fans last night after the game? Under the

vCash

Were there any incidents between fans last night after the game? Under the

circumstances it would've been really easy to bust that ass with a bell.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    4 OM thugs with cigars on a tobacco free campus, lighting up. No cops to be found

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    4 OM thugs with cigars on a tobacco free campus, lighting up. No cops to be found
    Somewhere near 60,000 fans in the stadium and all over campus consuming alcohol, some drunk, which is illegal on campus. Cops saw but ignored ....

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Reports coming out of Oxford were 6 casualties, 17 injured and 11 mia. All attributed to attacks from cowbells. Being spread to their fan boys as I type. Should be stories up soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Somewhere near 60,000 fans in the stadium and all over campus consuming alcohol, some drunk, which is illegal on campus. Cops saw but ignored ....
    If that game had been up there it would have been brutal.

vCash
    Think we can overlook that one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    circumstances it would've been really easy to bust that ass with a bell.
    With 8 minutes to go in the game they had arrested six outside the stadium according to the campus officer I was hanging with.

vCash
    The story I heard was that an OM guy got sick and was puking over the rail on the ramp as airplane sized Jim Beam bottles spilled from his pockets.
    He had a sweater tied around his neck and an opportunist State fan tied the sleeves around the bottom of the rail.
    His buddies, being what they were, pants him, and he was last seen happily ringing two inserted cowbells, shouting about how it reminded him of time spent with Robert Kimdeechee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    The story I heard was that an OM guy got sick and was puking over the rail on the ramp as airplane sized Jim Beam bottles spilled from his pockets.
    He had a sweater tied around his neck and an opportunist State fan tied the sleeves around the bottom of the rail.
    His buddies, being what they were, pants him, and he was last seen happily ringing two inserted cowbells, shouting about how it reminded him of time spent with Robert Kimdeechee.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    We sit in section 4, row 20. On the way out after the game two webel women in their 50's on about row 30 close to the aisle were giddy, hugging each other, jumping up and down, and singing hotty toddy at the top of their lungs. I looked at them and calmly said "y'all enjoy probation". They looked stunned and like I had rained on their parade and hurt their feelings, but didn't beat me up. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    We sit in section 4, row 20. On the way out after the game two webel women in their 50's on about row 30 close to the aisle were giddy, hugging each other, jumping up and down, and singing hotty toddy at the top of their lungs. I looked at them and calmly said "y'all enjoy probation". They looked stunned and like I had rained on their parade and hurt their feelings, but didn't beat me up. Hail State!
    They probably think that the NCAA is going to accept their self imposed penalties. Or that the NCAA is going to put us on probation for Ole Miss cheating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They probably think that the NCAA is going to accept their self imposed penalties. Or that the NCAA is going to put us on probation for Ole Miss cheating.
    I am not surprise that they are not saying they heard no bowl banned at all and can go to a bowl game this season.

vCash
    I never saw anything off the field. They were too busy cheering their dirty bastard leg breakers on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Think we can overlook that one
    Nope no way... It was announced before the game... typical ole piss idiots believing they are ABOVE the law....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    With 8 minutes to go in the game they had arrested six outside the stadium according to the campus officer I was hanging with.
    More INFO please....

vCash
    More INFO please....
    Well, there seems to be more.... One bathroom was destroyed.... this should be reported... Anyone know anthing?

vCash
    Drove over last minute and bought a ticket for 60% under face value. Didn't know it when I bought it but the ticket was in Sec 24....the Fing OM section. Saying I was pissed when I found this out would be an understatement.

It was damn tough standing there watching them celebrate through the game. Nothing really happened but did have a small group of 20 yr olds, 3 rows behind me, talk some trash but not directly towards me. After hearing this crap for a while, the main guy yelled something to the effect "yeah, hit their ass....that's what they get for what they did to us". I turned and looked him dead in the eye - like shut the F up! You could tell it caught the kid off guard that a State fan in the OM section would somewhat confront him on his yelling. He shut up for about 20 minutes then slowly started back.

I will say it got pretty quiet when it looked like we were making a move and then the only yelling I heard was...."Luke, you Fing dip shit. You're going to give this game away".

Thought about moving to a different section a couple of times but stayed till 3-4 minutes after the game ended cause I wasn't about to give those bastards the satisfaction of them thinking they had run me out of the section. When I saw their team starting to bring the EB trophy over to the section that's when I got the hell out of there. I wasn't going to witness that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheIttaBenaHotSun View Post
    Drove over last minute and bought a ticket for 60% under face value. Didn't know it when I bought it but the ticket was in Sec 24....the Fing OM section. Saying I was pissed when I found this out would be an understatement.

It was damn tough standing there watching them celebrate through the game. Nothing really happened but did have a small group of 20 yr olds, 3 rows behind me, talk some trash but not directly towards me. After hearing this crap for a while, the main guy yelled something to the effect "yeah, hit their ass....that's what they get for what they did to us". I turned and looked him dead in the eye - like shut the F up! You could tell it caught the kid off guard that a State fan in the OM section would somewhat confront him on his yelling. He shut up for about 20 minutes then slowly started back.

I will say it got pretty quiet when it looked like we were making a move and then the only yelling I heard was...."Luke, you Fing dip shit. You're going to give this game away".

Thought about moving to a different section a couple of times but stayed till 3-4 minutes after the game ended cause I wasn't about to give those bastards the satisfaction of them thinking they had run me out of the section. When I saw their team starting to bring the EB trophy over to the section that's when I got the hell out of there. I wasn't going to witness that.
    This is why their fans suck.

What did "we" do to them? THEY cheated and got caught not once- but twice. I mean- sorry we beat you three times in a row causing you to go apeshit crazy with cheating Ole Miss fans.