First of all I am proud of our team and how they didn't quit even after Fitzgerald went down. That's what good well coached teams do and that's what I expect from MSU every time out win or lose. For the people that didn't think we had enough energy- I think they are waaaayyyy off on that. Thugging out doesn't equal more energy. This game reminded me some of BYU 2001- terrible officiating and out of control dirty play.

And I will say this to Ole Miss fans- when one of your players gets hurt you can't say shit about any "classless State fans" or any of this "toxic rivalry" bullshit anymore when State fans are happy about it. In fact, I'd expect it going forward. If you do say something wussish- you're going to be referred to this game for awhile. The hilarious thing is you are probably stuck with that joke of a coach now while your talent dwindles. Have fun with probation!

Now as for MSU our future is incredibly bright. I think this loss as well as the Alabama loss are going to serve as motivation for next year and our team is going to be that much more focused and better. I know that if I was a football player I would have been in the gym working out just to get started as soon as possible.

Here's what we have coming back next year compare to this year:

QB- Fitz and an experienced Key- better

RB- Aeris and Hill. Better.

WR- Guidry, Todd, Couch, Dear, Deddrick, Mixon, Austin Williams, and Heath- MUCH better.

TE- Farrod and Justin Johnson- better.

OL- Return everyone except Rankin and Eiland looked just as good and add in Champion and Phillips. Better here too.

DL- Simmons, Thomas, add in Rivers. Also have Adams and Kobe Jones back plus some talented freshmen. -Better.

LB- Sweat, Leo, Gay, Erroll, Green, Spencer. Better

CB- Peters, Dantzler, Rayford add in Tyler Williams. Better.

S- Bryant, Abrams, McLaurin and add in Cole. Better here as well and I'm sure they are going to be a point of emphasis in the spring and fall. Three seniors in that group.

K- Christmann. We have a kicker! The same probably.

P- Day. We'll miss Cooke. We may take a step back here but I haven't really seen Day punt either so I'm erring on the side of caution here.

KR- Todd, Mixon, Deddrick- about the same.

We should be better next at every position group except for maybe punter. I can't wait. Just like I can't wait to here Breeland Speaks tell me about the time he hurt Fitz in the Egg Bowl right after he asks me if I want fries with that.

Let's make the most of our bowl practices and focus on getting better for next year and winning our bowl game.