Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitzgerald Prognosis

vCash
    I had the exact same injury and operation along the same time frame 1st or 2nd week of November. Baseball started in February and I didn?t miss a rep. As injuries go, you can bounce back pretty quick with this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUMatt View Post
    I had the exact same injury and operation along the same time frame 1st or 2nd week of November. Baseball started in February and I didn?t miss a rep. As injuries go, you can bounce back pretty quick with this one.
    Thanks for sharing that. Good stuff.

Yep as long as there?s no nerve or extensive vascular damage no reason not to make a complete recovery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We should start spring ball as late as possible.
    Super Bulldog Weekend is Ole Miss weekend in baseball I believe. I think it's early in March?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Serious question - Are you a doctor, or more specifically, Nick's doctor? Just want to know the context behind such a definitive statement.
    Yeah so would I. It's laughable that a statement like that can be made without even examining the tests, X-rays, MRI, patient, etc. James Andrews wouldn't even make that kind of statement without reviewing the particular case. He may say that Fitz COULD lose a step depending on a myriad of factors or he may not.