I underestimated Ole Miss and their situation. I thought we would beat the shit out of them and they would lay down while we imposed our will. They played with their hair on fire and still only won by 3 against our true Frosh QB and 5 turnovers. Thinking about it now though I?m not surprised. Think about what those players have been told and brainwashed into believing and no wonder they were amped up. For the last year they?ve been told this was all our fault and we were the cause of the shitstorm they are in. I?m confident this is the only game they cared about all year. They played to literally destroy us. Dirtiest game I?ve ever seen and it was out of pure anger. I thought we played hard but they just had much more motivation. No matter last nights outcome though we are still on the rise and they are falling brick by brick and next week we find out how bad they get it. It was only natural in this rivalry that they won last night, should have seen it coming a mile away. It still sucks though, that?s a pretty program deflating loss especially w/ how Fitz went down. The bowl game is a must win IMO. Under Dan it seems that we have better years coming off of bowl wins. Looking at next years team, winning the bowl game is huge for us to keep momentum heading into next year. Winning the bowl is a must IMO. Just some thoughts.