Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well For Those Of You Who Wanted AJ.............

vCash

Well For Those Of You Who Wanted AJ.............

to transfer to MSU, and you still can't see how he feels about MSU, then you can't be helped. The feelings are mutual. Some burned bridges can be repaired or rebuilt, but this one won't be. Yeah, I agree a receiver like AJ would be great, without the ego, work ethics ( lack of) and the drama. If you think this would change if he came to MSU then you still can't be helped

vCash
    Before yesterday, I said take him for the talent.

Now, I just really want to know what the community of Starkville did to piss that kid off so much. He has so much hatred. There has to be something. A definite no take. Instant locker room poison.

vCash
    F that guy. After last night I don?t want a single OM player on our team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    to transfer to MSU, and you still can't see how he feels about MSU, then you can't be helped. The feelings are mutual. Some burned bridges can be repaired or rebuilt, but this one won't be. Yeah, I agree a receiver like AJ would be great, without the ego, work ethics ( lack of) and the drama. If you think this would change if he came to MSU then you still can't be helped
    I’d absolutely take his ego, work ethic (or lack thereof), and drama if he didn’t hate MSU. He’s the difference in being at least 10-2 and playing a NY6 bowl and playing the music shitty bowl. Next year he could be the difference in winning the west and not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    Yep they can have em all. Dirty, classless, cheating scumbags.

vCash
    I content myself that he will never play in a bowl game nor ever be on a team with a winning record. Best among losers, nothing more.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Any player that chooses UNM over us, no thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep they can have em all. Dirty, classless, cheating scumbags.

I agree 100%... At one time awhile back I thought Benito Jones and DD Bowie may be good gets, but not now.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-24-2017 at 03:26 PM.

vCash
    After the cheap shots that bordered on criminal and classless acts repeated over and over by them last night, I would want no part of any of them. And worst of all their coaching staff did not have one single reprimand after any of it. They have been coached this way and that is the culture the coaches have bred in that program. GTHOM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    After the cheap shots that bordered on criminal and classless acts repeated over and over by them last night, I would want no part of any of them. And worst of all their coaching staff did not have one single reprimand after any of it. They have been coached this way and that is the culture the coaches have bred in that program. GTHOM

Some thought the culture up there would change with Luke as coach ? That is a joke in itself. Then you add in McGriff. One thing about it the inmates still run the planatation and it appears the coaching staff concurs.

vCash
    Oh I said I wanted AJ to be caught smuggling teenaged girls in the back of his trunk. I would never want him to play for MSU. Our program is better without the toxicity he would bring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I’d absolutely take his ego, work ethic (or lack thereof), and drama if he didn’t hate MSU. He’s the difference in being at least 10-2 and playing a NY6 bowl and playing the music shitty bowl. Next year he could be the difference in winning the west and not.
    No he's not. And I've said it before and I will say it again- give me Guidry, Heath, and Whop over him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No he's not. And I've said it before and I will say it again- give me Guidry, Heath, and Whop over him.
    Right on.

vCash
    He's a piece of garbage human. Most of us saw this long ago.

vCash
    We probably beat Bama and OM with him but I'm not a win at any cost fan like the some folks. He needs to stay there and rot in a town wher he can be a appreciated for what he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg94 View Post
    We probably beat Bama and OM with him but I'm not a win at any cost fan like the some folks. He needs to stay there and rot in a town wher he can be a appreciated for what he is.
    We beat Ole Miss with Nick Fitzgerald. That's why I say he wasn't the difference in that game. I doubt he would have been the difference in beating Alabama as well. What did he do against them this year?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I was in those South endzone loge seats last night and wanted so badly to jump over and closelibe him. Of course I?m not a bearshart so that would never happen.

Bunch of f*cksticks. End of story.

vCash
    I?d take Lodge for one year. He hasn?t shown me to be a turd like the rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Before yesterday, I said take him for the talent.

Now, I just really want to know what the community of Starkville did to piss that kid off so much. He has so much hatred. There has to be something. A definite no take. Instant locker room poison.
    I wonder if AJ ever goes home to Starkville because you know people probably want to catch up with him...and not in a good way