Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breland Speaks

vCash

Breland Speaks

does anybody have links to video of speaks' personal fouls and ejection from egg bowl?

vCash
    No but here is one of him trying to get Key out of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    No but here is one of him trying to get Key out of the game.
    He is a good player despite all his craziness. He dominated our best OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    He’s a piece of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    He’s a piece of shit.
    This x 1000. He?s a dirty cheap shot artist.l.

vCash
    The game plan was pretty simple, take out Fitz and they can win. It wasn’t about football anymore it was about trying desperately to injure the center piece of our offense. Yes Speaks has a lot of tools & is talented and he did dominate our LT most of the night but he was absolutely trying to hurt Fitz. The initial head shot early on before Fitz was hurt was an indicator that he was. He later targeted Key on a speed option above the neck. If you don’t believe me look at the fruits, go and watch the scratches on his helmet accumulate around the crown of his helmet as the game went on. He was leading with his crown almost all night long, that’s poor tackling technique and will eventually get him hurt or brain damage. I’ve watched a lot of football in my day and from eyes that know the truth, let me tell you the guy absolutely playing dirty almost all night. And I’m more disappointed & disgusted that an OLmen didn’t make him pay for those shots on our kids.

vCash
    He’s lucky I wasn’t the head coach. I’ll take a 15 yard penalty and the label of a dirty coach and take that dudes legs out if my QC people tell me he’s doing that in a game. He tried to take out Key in the same spot. That would have been his next to last play because one would have been game over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    He's a cheating piece of shit...

http://mobile.twitter.com/brentfarra...789504/video/1

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I was madder that our players didn’t take his ass out after he did that shit than I was that he did it. There is no ****ing way that should have gone unpunished.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Weren’t you defending him earlier?

vCash
    Weren’t you defending him earlier?
    Yes. My mistake

I didn’t realize the overall evidence

vCash
    Seriously the SEC office needs to look at this stuff. It may not do any good but just dang at these cheap dirty crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Seriously the SEC office needs to look at this stuff. It may not do any good but just dang at these cheap dirty crap.
    Someone on Twitter sent the video to the NFL, SEC, NCAA and a bunch others.

vCash
    Someone on Twitter sent the video to the NFL, SEC, NCAA and a bunch others.
    Good. Probably nothing comes of it but this can?t just be let go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    The game plan was pretty simple, take out Fitz and they can win. It wasn’t about football anymore it was about trying desperately to injure the center piece of our offense. Yes Speaks has a lot of tools & is talented and he did dominate our LT most of the night but he was absolutely trying to hurt Fitz. The initial head shot early on before Fitz was hurt was an indicator that he was. He later targeted Key on a speed option above the neck. If you don’t believe me look at the fruits, go and watch the scratches on his helmet accumulate around the crown of his helmet as the game went on. He was leading with his crown almost all night long, that’s poor tackling technique and will eventually get him hurt or brain damage. I’ve watched a lot of football in my day and from eyes that know the truth, let me tell you the guy absolutely playing dirty almost all night. And I’m more disappointed & disgusted that an OLmen didn’t make him pay for those shots on our kids.
    I was kind of asking about that last night. None of our guys have ever done anything to Elston, Speaks, etc. for hurting one of our guys and I bet it would stop if we did it to one of theirs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    If they can suspend Dillion Day they can suspend their guys as well.

Ole Miss should be fined as well.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If they can suspend Dillion Day they can suspend their guys as well.

Ole Miss should be fined as well.
    Hopefully coach Luke will suspend the guy for their bowl game.

Banned
    vCash
    ole Miss, after hearing all year long how they aren't the caliber or example of good role models, they dog pee, commit personal fouls, wave after ejections - on tv even
    They won't learn and only cost themselves millions like fools even

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    I'm shocked these years our guys will fight before a game but won't match the dirty intensity on the field. We need more Dillian Day's.