Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl say

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Funny Dan is in front of Walmart ring the salvation army bells.

Just checked the flight plans from knoxville. Don't see any coming this was as of now.
    Please get a pic of this!

Banned
    vCash
    Your game time thread was one of certainty that was misleading and trolling. So no thanks and you are not welcome. Your post said done deal on something that was / still is pending.

If Mullen is using this for more money for his assistants, then you will have 10 rotten eggs on your face.

vCash
    We're okay with people ripping premium content and posting it here?

vCash
    If and when Mullen leaves it won't be for $$$

"It is known"
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Please get a pic of this!
    HE was wearing a blue pullover...dammit must be Florida...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    I got that from Sixpack
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Funny Dan is in front of Walmart ring the salvation army bells.

Just checked the flight plans from knoxville. Don't see any coming this was as of now.
    He said on the Tuesday night call in show. He would ringing for Salvation Army this morning and having thanksgiving dinner with his family this afternoon tonight. He has stuffing with his turkey, not dressing. He discussed the events that decided if they use his stuffing recipe or Megan?s.

With all that said, I bet any amount money I have he interviews with UT next week. I have no idea if he will take the job but I’m over it. We will be fine with or without him. To be honest, my only concern with him leaving, is losing the recruiting class he has lined up.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 11-24-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Only one of those names is worth even looking at. The rest suck.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Steve Robertson 69346 posts
    2 hours ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    I was told earlier this week that Tennessee had requested permission to speak with Mullen. I understand that Tennessee was told that Dan would not be available for any interviews until after the game.
    I'm told today that Mullen will speak with Tennessee today. In fact, as I understand it they will fly down and pick him up for that chat.
    My understanding is that it is not a done deal and that Mullen has been receptive to talk of an extension, more money for Grantham and assistants.
    He has a decision to make and I'm told it won't take him long.
    I have been informed that In the event that State has to hire a new football coach that it would take place very quickly as in possibly ten days or so.
    While steps have been taken to retain Mullen, all of the eggs aren't all in Dan's basket. I'm told the MSU administration has already had some feelers out and that they have already been vetting potential candidates.
    Some names I've heard mentioned are Neal Brown at Troy, Mike Norvell at Memphis, Bill Clark at UAB, Brent Venables at Clemson, Barry Odom at Missouri and Jeremy Pruitt at Alabama among others.
    Mullen said in post game that he planned to be here next year. I'm told he's happy with the direction of the program, but feels he owes it to himself and his family to get the best deal possible wether that be here or elsewhere
    I can assure you John Cohen and Dr Keenum are bring proactive on both fronts. It should be an interesting week no matter how it turns out.

Same shit I said last night. You're welcome and thank you for reading Elitedawgs
    Told yall Jeremy Pruitt

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    As long as it’s second hand it’s ok I guess

vCash
    After the coaching job last night, I'm ready for him to go. I've been a big fan of Dan and think he has done a tremendous job getting us to where we are. I also believe he has topped out and both he and State need a change. It's just time. I could go into a lot more detail but surely you see that Dan is consistently getting out coached now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    After the coaching job last night, I'm ready for him to go. I've been a big fan of Dan and think he has done a tremendous job getting us to where we are. I also believe he has topped out and both he and State need a change. It's just time. I could go into a lot more detail but surely you see that Dan is consistently getting out coached now.
    Mullen didnt get outcoached last night, he lost the heart and soul of his team to a dirty play on the 2nd series of the game and had to put in a true freshman who wasnt ready

vCash
    Steve Robertson 69346 posts
    2 hours ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    I was told earlier this week that Tennessee had requested permission to speak with Mullen. I understand that Tennessee was told that Dan would not be available for any interviews until after the game.
    I'm told today that Mullen will speak with Tennessee today. In fact, as I understand it they will fly down and pick him up for that chat.
    My understanding is that it is not a done deal and that Mullen has been receptive to talk of an extension, more money for Grantham and assistants.
    He has a decision to make and I'm told it won't take him long.
    I have been informed that In the event that State has to hire a new football coach that it would take place very quickly as in possibly ten days or so.
    While steps have been taken to retain Mullen, all of the eggs aren't all in Dan's basket. I'm told the MSU administration has already had some feelers out and that they have already been vetting potential candidates.
    Some names I've heard mentioned are Neal Brown at Troy, Mike Norvell at Memphis, Bill Clark at UAB, Brent Venables at Clemson, Barry Odom at Missouri and Jeremy Pruitt at Alabama among others.
    Mullen said in post game that he planned to be here next year. I'm told he's happy with the direction of the program, but feels he owes it to himself and his family to get the best deal possible wether that be here or elsewhere
    I can assure you John Cohen and Dr Keenum are bring proactive on both fronts. It should be an interesting week no matter how it turns out.

Same shit I said last night. You're welcome and thank you for reading Elitedawgs
    Thanks Coach! Rep given!

vCash
    What you don't realize or won't admit is that we don't care whether your narcissistic internet persona is right or wrong. All we care about is what's best for our team and University.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Same here. If they pay him 7 million then I don't blame him for going. But we are in outstanding shape right now with an AD that I totally trust to bring in someone that knows what it will take to keep it going. I'm not worried about this whatsoever.
    We can pay him $7mil. Why is this so hard for people to understand. If it?s about money, dan will be back next year. End of story. If he?s not because of money, we need to clean house.

Leo Seal left a shit ton of money that specifically has an allotment to ?keep a football coach? if we deem it necessary. That is all.

vCash
    This is a reactionary dumbass post, Jesus dude that was the cheapest of cheap shots and we turned it over 6 times. Had to coach your way out of that.

vCash
    WOW, ok we only lost one of the best offensive players in the Sec on our 7th play, then we play a Freshmen who last year was just finishing his High School career to play in our rival game! Dude it wasn't coaching last night, I never once saw Mullen fumble or throw an interception.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Mullen didnt get outcoached last night, he lost the heart and soul of his team to a dirty play on the 2nd series of the game and had to put in a true freshman who wasnt ready
    This. And I'll add that the entire stadium went into shock, as well as the team to a lesser extent. Except of course the OM fans, who then knew they had a chance to win that wasn't there before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Venables and Clark would both be good hires. I think Venables could be the equivalent of Kirby Smart given his background. And Bill Clark has been a successful HC in multiple places. I would take either of those in a heartbeat if Dan left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Bill Clark would be an absolute winner here