Thread: Bruce Feldman on Mullen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You lost your credibility when you said he was worse than Croom at anything to do with football. HILARIOUS.
    No. Croom was not terrible at everything. He was a terrible HC because of only a couple things he was terrible at an d wouldnt change. Mullen is not a good HC because of a couple things he is terrible at (even worse than Croom) and won't change. Still a much better coach than Croom. Knowing how to run an offense is more important than strategy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    No. Croom was not terrible at everything. He was a terrible HC because of only a couple things he was terrible at an d wouldnt change. Mullen is not a good HC because of a couple things he is terrible at (even worse than Croom) and won't change. Still a much better coach than Croom. Knowing how to run an offense is more important than strategy.
    LOL..........just LOL!

vCash
    LOL..........just LOL!
    The typical Liver response when he's lost. Always the troll.

vCash
    The typical Liver response when he's lost. Always the troll.
    Boom, there isn't much else to say. Calling Croom better than Mullen at anything to do with offense is just laughable. His offense was why he got fired. Do you even remember how truly awful his offenses were?

vCash
    Boom, there isn't much else to say. Calling Croom better than Mullen at anything to do with offense is just laughable. His offense was why he got fired. Do you even remember how truly awful his offenses were?
    It's not laughable. If you can't see it, I can't help you. Croom had no idea how to run an offense, but at least he knew when to play to his strengths, when field position dictated runs or passes, etc. Not that he was good at that either, but Mullen is worse. Thats the point, that as usual you are completely missing. Croom had his punt at the 30, Mullen makes comparable strategy mistakes multiple times a game. Hes worse.

vCash
    It's not laughable. If you can't see it, I can't help you. Croom had no idea how to run an offense, but at least he knew when to play to his strengths, when field position dictated runs or passes, etc. Not that he was good at that either, but Mullen is worse. Thats the point, that as usual you are completely missing. Croom had his punt at the 30, Mullen makes comparable strategy mistakes multiple times a game. Hes worse.
    No boomer, I totally understand what you are saying. What you are saying is just not correct. It's so not correct that I actually DID laugh out loud when I read it. Croom was totally lost on offense. It was the worst offense I have ever seen at MSU, or most anyplace. Go look at the offensive stats last night, they were damn good, except for one. That was turnovers. Field postion dictating play calling, if that's what you want and want to call it strategy, that was also what got Croom fired. It was one of the major reasons his offense sucked.

vCash
    No boomer, I totally understand what you are saying. What you are saying is just not correct. It's so not correct that I actually DID laugh out loud when I read it. Croom was totally lost on offense. It was the worst offense I have ever seen at MSU, or most anyplace. Go look at the offensive stats last night, they were damn good, except for one. That was turnovers. Field postion dictating play calling, if that's what you want and want to call it strategy, that was also what got Croom fired. It was one of the major reasons his offense sucked.
    You don't have a clue. You don't even understand the difference between play calling and strategy. Play calling is knowing how to call runs and passes for a ton of yards, knowing how to call the right passing play after you've run easily for 2 first downs. Strategy is knowing when you don't have to, and should run it all the way down the field.