1. Stupid ****ing decision to defer on the coin toss and give them the ball first. Their offense is always good in the 1st half and the last thing you want to do to start a game is put the opponents best players on the field. I said that all week, at the tailgate, and before we kicked off. Turned out exactly as I expected- a TD for them and a ton of early momentum.

2. 5 passes on the 1st drive was absolutely awful. 1st drive:

Run for 8 yards
Run for 3 yards
Incomplete Pass
Complete Pass +12
Run for 5
Run for 10
Incomplete Pass
Incomplete Pass
Interception

4 carries for 26 yards on the opening drive- 6.5 per carry. But we actually threw more passes to go 1/5 for 12 yards and a pick. That right there folks is called shitty playcalling against a shitty defense.

3. Fitz getting hurt was a tough thing to overcome- no doubt. But it took Dan Walsh until under a minute in the half to run a screen to Aeris. Why? Why not give the rookie an easy throw sooner against a very aggressive defense?

4. Simmons blocks another punt and what do we do? Throw that bitch again. Another momentum killing interception because we feel we just have to throw the ball.

5. Thomas is a Sr- you cant fumble on a 20 yard catch. These types of games hinge on your best players- so that's what we got.

6. Defense played ok but too many big plays. Can't let AJ beat you- but we did. We limited their plays, their yardage outside of the handful of big plays, and got after them. But too many big plays was the killer.

7. OM was absolutely making a concerted effort to tackle us in the legs and go low as often as possible.

8. I hate OM

9. Our latest Miss Mississippi is hot

10. I missed the 4th Q. Hyche and I had enough after the Metcalf TD. Couldnt stay and watch anymore. Headed for the car

Hail State