Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I?m upset about an 8-4 season and tsun is ecstatic over an Egg Bowl victory

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    I actually didn't mind because I knew losing Nick was not good considering OM had no one who could catch him. I however, enjoyed watching KT, and Kylins touchdown is the epitome of bulldog and his burst so ...
    Our biggest issue this year is that really Fitz is our only explosive player on offense and that is when he runs. We have no WRs that stretch the field and we have had very few breakaway plays from RBs either. We grind on defenses but we don't have much ability at all to score quickly. In comparison, OM has 3 or 4 WRs that can all hit a HR at any time and Wilkins has even become a threat to break one at RB. Mullen and staff have just done a really poor job at signing offensive players that can stress a defense and when Nick went down last night it really showed. When that OM defense only gives up 28 point to a P5 opponent its a moral victory for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    I've documented in the other thread if you want to look. Dan was totally out coached.
    You’re a for real dumbass. If you actually can’t understand how losing the #1 player on our team (our QB nonetheless) and leading offensive playmaker absolutely put us behind the 8-ball then I don’t know what to say. You understand that Mullen didn’t fumble the ball right?? You understand a true freshman was in there playing against a team of dick faces that were actively trying to injure him like they did Fitz, right?? You’re a fuxking moron. Please stop posting.

You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Five turnovers
    Yeh Mullen really sucks after he fumbled all those times.

Banned
    vCash
    I know Nick is vital in this teams strength but I've seen good runs, explosive ones with aeris, Gibson and Kylin. I believe our 2 tight end set works because all the announcers says every game, man, their tight ends sure are WIDE OPEN. But they don't get the ball all the time, and truly sometimes they drop them. I think our receivers and passing game could be a lil better, but our strength is to run obviously with Nick but we need or its crucial to make the pass plays when they set it up to free them (receivers)

Banned
    vCash
    But go back when auburn was good, beat bama, a few years ago, all they did was run but when they made the pass it connected and they were in national champ game, I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Yeh Mullen really sucks after he fumbled all those times.
    I know. He must have forgotten to keep three points of contact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    You’re a for real dumbass. If you actually can’t understand how losing the #1 player on our team (our QB nonetheless) and leading offensive playmaker absolutely put us behind the 8-ball then I don’t know what to say. You understand that Mullen didn’t fumble the ball right?? You understand a true freshman was in there playing against a team of dick faces that were actively trying to injure him like they did Fitz, right?? You’re a fuxking moron. Please stop posting.

You literally have no clue what you are talking about.
    Yeah keep calling me names. That's intelligent. Ignore that unm was very very so so and we still couldn't beat them. I understand our best player got hurt (probably on purpose) but you've got to have a plan. Just like if an employee is sick or quits you've got to be able to adjust. Everyone is taking offense but the facts are Ole Miss has not been able to run the ball all year or protect the quarterback against descent teams. They did against us.
    I am certainly not advocating firing Mullen. I'm just saying if he goes it might be best for both parties.
    Hey if he's back he's got my total support.
    Last edited by Martianlander; 11-24-2017 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    I know Nick is vital in this teams strength but I've seen good runs, explosive ones with aeris, Gibson and Kylin. I believe our 2 tight end set works because all the announcers says every game, man, their tight ends sure are WIDE OPEN. But they don't get the ball all the time, and truly sometimes they drop them. I think our receivers and passing game could be a lil better, but our strength is to run obviously with Nick but we need or its crucial to make the pass plays when they set it up to free them (receivers)
    Guess it depends on your definition of explosive but while our RBs had some nice 15-20 yard type gains against good competition there were no breakaway long TD runs this year like we have had in the past with guys like Dixon, Ballard, and Josh Robinson.

vCash
    They still have rented mercenaries on their team and only won 6 games.