Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I?m upset about an 8-4 season and tsun is ecstatic over an Egg Bowl victory

vCash

I?m upset about an 8-4 season and tsun is ecstatic over an Egg Bowl victory

And 6 wins.

Let that sink in.

We?ve taken a big step forward in this program.

Time to take the next one.

vCash
    Have to win the Egg Bowl every year regardless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yep, living in AL and we lose to OM, AL and Auburn. Only a so so year for me at best even with the 8 wins.

Banned
    vCash
    If had a choice, woulda taken a pig loss vs that holiday / year ruining turd we laid last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, living in AL and we lose to OM, AL and Auburn. Only a so so year for me at best even with the 8 wins.
    This is my point. No doubt the loss hurt but the rebs no it was a hollow victory. We lost our MVP in the first quarter our starting QB and still almost beat them. Tsun isnt magically getting better next year but we will be. We won 8 games this year which is about what our baseline should be from here on out. 8 win seasons are the new normal.
    Last edited by Dawgology; 11-24-2017 at 12:06 PM.

vCash
    Hail State!

vCash
    But I thought LSU was their real rival?!?!?!?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Point blank period.

vCash
    Terrible loss. Poor coaching.

vCash
    UNM now wants it more than our Coach does. Two years ago we were unprepared and they win and go to the Sugar Bowl instead of us. Last night was terrible with what happened to Fritz and the 5 turnovers, but you could tell when they hit the field they wanted it more than us. Another loss to them and no chance at a NYD bowl. Hello, freezing in a half empty Nashville or Memphis stadium again. To me we are stuck at about 8 wins, beat the OOC teams (4), Ky (1), bad Arky team (barely), aTm with troubles of their own, and a good win against LSU. Beating UNM is terribly important to break into 9 to 10 win territory. I've given up on about anyone beating bama, especially us, they have ruined the SEC. Ga and AU another story this year, but we are not at their level. JMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    UNM now wants it more than our Coach does. Two years ago we were unprepared and they win and go to the Sugar Bowl instead of us. Last night was terrible with what happened to Fritz and the 5 turnovers, but you could tell when they hit the field they wanted it more than us. Another loss to them and no chance at a NYD bowl. Hello, freezing in a half empty Nashville or Memphis stadium again. To me we are stuck at about 8 wins, beat the OOC teams (4), Ky (1), bad Arky team (barely), aTm with troubles of their own, and a good win against LSU. Beating UNM is terribly important to break into 9 to 10 win territory. I've given up on about anyone beating bama, especially us, they have ruined the SEC. Ga and AU another story this year, but we are not at their level. JMO.
    Stuck at 8 wins!!! LMFAO!!! Sweet summer child...

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    You sir know nothing about football with a statement like that.

vCash
    Luke and McGrff should be proud of the high character and playing a good clean game that their players so excellently exemplified.*** All OM is concerned about as they always have been is winning even if it is trying to injure an opposing player. See Trae Elston ...Screw them!!!

vCash
    Five turnovers

vCash
    The guy next to me said "stats are for losers" when I pointed out time of possession, first downs, total yardage, etc. Hard for anyone to overcome 5 turnovers, but 31 -28 is of course the stat that will be remembered. We still should have won. Still beat by their 2nd team QB and Luke/Mongo/ and Crimedawg as far as coaching goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    This is my point. No doubt the loss hurt but the rebs no it was a hollow victory. We lost our MVP in the first quarter our starting QB and still almost beat them. Tsun isnt magically getting better next year but we will be. We won 8 games this year which is about what our baseline should be from here on out. 8 win seasons are the new normal.
    Reality will set back in next week.

Banned
    vCash
    I actually didn't mind because I knew losing Nick was not good considering OM had no one who could catch him. I however, enjoyed watching KT, and Kylins touchdown is the epitome of bulldog and his burst so ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    The guy next to me said "stats are for losers" when I pointed out time of possession, first downs, total yardage, etc. Hard for anyone to overcome 5 turnovers, but 31 -28 is of course the stat that will be remembered. We still should have won. Still beat by their 2nd team QB and Luke/Mongo/ and Crimedawg as far as coaching goes.
    Technically five turnovers is a stat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    You sir know nothing about football with a statement like that.
    I've documented in the other thread if you want to look. Dan was totally out coached.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I've documented in the other thread if you want to look. Dan was totally out coached.
    No everything you said got blown up. He didn't get out coached.