Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody gone to check on Dan ...

vCash

Anybody gone to check on Dan ...

... to see if he's ringing the Salvation Army bell at Kroger?

vCash
    I do not wanna see dan at the moment. Regardless, donate to Salvation Army

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    ... to see if he's ringing the Salvation Army bell at Kroger?
    Pics on Twitter confirm he is

vCash
    Don't care. He can go or stay. I'm ambivalent about Dan Mullen and will remain so. He's a "meh" coach IMO. We're 4th in SEC W (once again no better than 4th) and we'll be lucky to be ranked at end of year.

vCash
    He is meeting with Tennessee today.

Who knows if he'll take the job. I do feel like it's pretty crappy though for him to tell the young players he is staying only to meet with Tennessee the day after the season ends.

vCash
    Need Dan to stay for the outstanding 2018 recruiting class and the 2019 class we have started, not to mention the 2 outstanding QB commits that want to come to MSU because of Dan. Stability in a program is a very important quality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Who knows if he'll take the job. I do feel like it's pretty crappy though for him to tell the young players he is staying only to meet with Tennessee the day after the season ends.
    That's probably why we were so unprepared to play this game ... regardless of Fitz' injury. He had $7 Mill dancing around in his head all week. Shades of his Miami flirtation in 2014.

He wins a game or 2 no one expects him to win, the talking heads start floating his name for every job, and one of the "jobs" listen to the talking heads and contact him or his agent. If he stays, it will happen again. Dan always is better when no one is paying attention to him. When he starts getting a little attention, games like last night happen.

Not only has Dan not learned how to warn his team about the "rat poison" as Saban puts it ... he can't even caution his own self about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Need Dan to stay for the outstanding 2018 recruiting class and the 2019 class we have started, not to mention the 2 outstanding QB commits that want to come to MSU because of Dan. Stability in a program is a very important quality.
    Would be terrible for & possibly destroy the program Dan built if he leaves.

Dan has to know that.

vCash
    This seems pretty factually stated. How do you know this?

vCash

Are you sure?

vCash

Source?

vCash

Dude he hasn't told any player that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    he told them "you're not getting out of workouts because I'll be the coach"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    That's probably why we were so unprepared to play this game ... regardless of Fitz' injury. He had $7 Mill dancing around in his head all week. Shades of his Miami flirtation in 2014.

He wins a game or 2 no one expects him to win, the talking heads start floating his name for every job, and one of the "jobs" listen to the talking heads and contact him or his agent. If he stays, it will happen again. Dan always is better when no one is paying attention to him. When he starts getting a little attention, games like last night happen.

Not only has Dan not learned how to warn his team about the "rat poison" as Saban puts it ... he can't even caution his own self about it.
    Man you really have it in for Dan. I don't know what you are talking about, looked like he was pulling out all stops to win the game last night. And yes, if Fitz wasn't injured last night we would have won that game like the previous 8 we have won this season, with a game plan Dan Mullen has put together and implemented.

vCash

This figures, say what you will, but EVERY time Dan is seriously flirting with other jobs at the end of the year we lay an egg in the Egg Bowl. Every time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    He has told a commit that. Source 247 Dawg Bisquits this week.

vCash
    Turning on the coach, just from a rumor? I sometimes wonder why in the hell I even get on these boards?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Are you sure?
    This is what Rosebowl reported this morning. TN is flying down to have a “chat”

Archimedes
    vCash
    Dan didn't cost us that game last night. 5 turnovers and 4 explosive plays did.

Yea he had a few questionable calls but you can justify the logic behind all the calls.

vCash
    I need Dan to come back so he can shove his dick down OM's throat next season and make them like it. We need to play like we did in 2016 every Egg Bowl