Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Totally Intentional

vCash

Totally Intentional

I hate these assholes at a new level. Can?t wait.
    F9B47692-0DFB-4BAD-B234-8F8785A4FD38.jpg
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    I know Hack already posted but I Don’t care if it’s a double post. I own this place, too and I want it burned into everyone’s memory.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    I really hoped I was just over reacting in the moment and under the influence, but sadly I think that was intentional or had bad intentions of some kind at the very least.

Banned
    vCash
    It was his right ankle that got hurt.

vCash
    watch the clip. After aiming for the left leg, he rolled on the right-- making it twice as intentional!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post

vCash
    guys, I'm as frustrated as anyone else but it's his right ankle that was dislocated, not the left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    You need to watch the video from the north end zone. That was a cheap shot, dove right at his legs with the intent to take 7 out of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    You need to watch the video from the north end zone. That was a cheap shot, dove right at his legs with the intent to take 7 out of the game.
    Can you link the video?

Banned
    vCash
    It was definitely intentional. I don’t know that he meant to do what he did, but it was definitely a low blow. They did the same to Dak in 2014 if you remember, and flipped him.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    On top of this, AJ Brown is a piece of crap.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    On top of this, AJ Brown is a piece of crap.
    I thought speaks was even worse.

vCash
    what about the hit on Hill? Seems to me someone was going low the entire time.

vCash
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmdDLIALqp0

Here is one clip from YouTube you lazy ass.

vCash
    They did the exact same attempt on key or one of the receivers, I think it was one of his long runs and as he was going out of bounds and the player jumped at his legs and tried to roll on his ankles. It was not freak accident they were either instructed to do so or decided as a team they were just gonna be dirty.

vCash
    Even if he hit his left ankle he still dove at his ankles in the intent to injury Fitz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    They did the exact same attempt on key or one of the receivers, I think it was one of his long runs and as he was going out of bounds and the player jumped at his legs and tried to roll on his ankles. It was not freak accident they were either instructed to do so or decided as a team they were just gonna be dirty.
    Yeah, that kept happening. Between that and what they did to Dak after the whistle in 2014, you know damn well that they?re doing it intentionally.

vCash
    Should be a new name for them.... The dirty cheating bastards. They cheat in recruiting and play dirty on the field. The lowest denominator of any college football team.

vCash
    This thread is ridiculous. Lots to complain about last night but this isn't one.

Threads like this hurt the credibility of our fan base when we complain about legitimate issues.

Fitz's injury was on a clean play & hit.

Grow up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This thread is ridiculous. Lots to complain about last night but this isn't one.

Threads like this hurt the credibility of our fan base when we complain about legitimate issues.

Grow up
    You done celebrating the win last night? That was as intentional as can be. Hell the guy had two PF called and thrown out of the game. Grow up? You need to watch the damn play. Those players were targeting us all night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Grow up

I thought like you but there a couple of clips going around that show it was a dirty shot. They were trying to hurt Him. Tackle high then dive at his ankles.