Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
I figured they would score in the 20s and we would score in the 40s. No one figured Fitz knocked out. No one saw 5 turnovers. Given the 5 turnovers holding them to 31 was not bad. With Key fumbling twice only made Me appreciate Fitz and his ability to protect the ball. KEY has talent and will be a good Qb. I think Dan should have let Key throw it over the middle. Sometimes breaks just don't go your way. Peters had a pick six--Torlando had a int-13 had a 9and a half yard recovery. Dan should have kicked the FG on 4 and 3. Players have to make plays, theirs did ours did not---Ball Game. All that bullshit before the game needs to stop. If you are the best team you don't need to do that crap.
I think Dan should have let Key throw it over the middle a lot more during the first 11 games of the season as opposed to always being mop-up duty. Why does it seem every body else's backup QB performs like Joe Montana against us, but ours performs like a 3rd-stringer (i'm talking about the the turnovers from Key last night). I'm a big Key supporter and he eventually settled down, but his turnovers going into the red-zone were brutal. Earlier experience may have helped prevent that.