Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never again

vCash

Never again

After what I witnessed last night and had time to sober up and sleep on it, I will never look at that other school the same way ever again. All my family and friends that support them are included. I would be ashamed to be affiliated with that school in any way. I have no words to describe the newfound hatred I have for them now.

vCash
    Same here. Thugs.

vCash
    They crossed the line with me last night. That cannot and will never be forgiven. Ever.

vCash
    imitation is the highest form of flattery...so in reality DK doing the dawg pee just means he wished he would have gone to state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastDAWG228 View Post
    imitation is the highest form of flattery...so in reality DK doing the dawg pee just means he wished he would have gone to state
    He?s a one trick pony that knows how to run one route. He?ll never make it at the next level. Let him have his fun while he can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    After what I witnessed last night and had time to sober up and sleep on it, I will never look at that other school the same way ever again. All my family and friends that support them are included. I would be ashamed to be affiliated with that school in any way. I have no words to describe the newfound hatred I have for them now.
    Agree wholeheartedly

vCash
    What occurred last night was a new low. I’m glad the commissioner was on hand witness that first hand.

vCash
    Think about this..... their AD has three athletic programs go on probation under his tenure. He is still employed at OM. They are fine with doing whatever it takes to win. That’s who they are.

Banned
    vCash
    Fat Luke didn't once get on his players for their antics last night and not one of the Ole Miss players was clapping or showing support towards Fitz as he was leaving the field. Ole Miss is a disgusting piece of shit University. End of story.

vCash
    Looks like a lot of our fans are having their moments to learn how to purely hate that bunch after last night. My moments like that happened many times since the 70's.

Long time to hate, and yes it will consume you.

Actually wish I didn't care, but they've done a good job making me hate them.

And last night was probably the 1st time an Egg Bowl was coached by a guy that hates as much as any fan. Luke hates us with the same intensity as I hate them with.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Fat Luke didn't once get on his players for their antics last night and not one of the Ole Miss players was clapping or showing support towards Fitz as he was leaving the field. Ole Miss is a disgusting piece of shit University. End of story.
    Well they gave an obligatory clap. With a smirk on their faces/

vCash
    Ditto. I can no longer be affiliated with anyone who supports that university in any way and live with myself.

I don't even care about the loss. I just can't get over how ingrained dirty they are. If anyone who supported them was any good they would stand up against them. To support them is to be a dirty piece of shit too.

vCash
    Yep, hate them, but last night was on Us not them. 6 points in the first half against a shitty defense got our ass beat.Dan went brain dead after Fitz went out. The play after the blocked kick, come on Dan, wtf. We score 21 points in the 4th quarter but 6 in the other 3 quarters? Dan the offensive guru just suxed for 3/4 of the game. I'm mad at the Rebs but shit Dan you have lost to them 3 out of the last 4 years and 2 in a row at our House. An Elite Coach doesn't do that shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Yep, hate them, but last night was on Us not them. 6 points in the first half against a shitty defense got our ass beat.Dan went brain dead after Fitz went out. The play after the blocked kick, come on Dan, wtf. We score 21 points in the 4th quarter but 6 in the other 3 quarters? Dan the offensive guru just suxed for 3/4 of the game. I'm mad at the Rebs but shit Dan you have lost to them 3 out of the last 4 years and 2 in a row at our House. An Elite Coach doesn't do that shit.
    You may as well be a rebel to me right now.

vCash
    Thread deserves a page 1 bump

Dirtiest shit in the history of the rivalry

vCash
    This is exactly how I feel! They crossed the line from just a rivalry football game to criminal activity. Very well said! Exactly my sentiments for family or friends as well. If you support and condone that you?re just as bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    You may as well be a rebel to me right now.
    Hes right.

vCash
    Criminal program, hooligan school. It is what it is.

vCash

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I told my wife that Im a different person now after seeing that. This is the stuff that will cause divorces and break up families. If you don't believe me, it has already begun in mine and it hasnt been 24 hours. Ive got cousins that are ready to kill each other. Summer trips together have been cancelled.