Thread: I will bash Dan......

vCash

I will bash Dan......

for one thing....NEVER downplay this game. He did that this week. This isTHE game and always will be, even if we are playing Ohio State for the national title, this one means more.

vCash
    Damn liv..... he did say that MSU was about more or not all about the eggbowl. I remember seeing that story. He should know better. He must not have been paying attention to all the other egg bowls and how fickle they are.

vCash
    Didn't he also say it was the most important game of the year? Or did I make that up?

I mean, I thought the energy and effort was certainly there. Unlike 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Didn't he also say it was the most important game of the year? Or did I make that up?

I mean, I thought the energy and effort was certainly there. Unlike 2015.
    Yes he did say that. Also the countdown clock to the Egg Bowl is still in the locker room for all to see so yes it?s still very important to Dan and team,

vCash
    He would be smart to down play it publicly.

State has always played its best SEC football as the underdog, taken lightly by the opponent. When you start beating your chest, you are going to get a physical football game. We will never be a physically dominant team with Mullen. At least not offensively.

vCash
    The SEC 17s us with scheduling

vCash
    I agree with Todd. We did not lose that game because we weren't ready or didn't bring the energy. We lost because our All-SEC QB broke his ankle five minutes into the game.

vCash
    I'll bash for the onside kick attempt with 10 mins to go. And for the on side kicks to the middle instead of the edge.

And for the play call after the blocked punt when we desperately needed points of any kind at that time.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    for one thing....NEVER downplay this game. He did that this week. This isTHE game and always will be, even if we are playing Ohio State for the national title, this one means more.
    I usually agree with you but not now. I realize that most MSU fans feel that way, but I don't and I get a vote too ... spent my 5 years there. Admittedly, I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'll bash for the onside kick attempt with 10 mins to go. And for the on side kicks to the middle instead of the edge.

And for the play call after the blocked punt when we desperately needed points of any kind at that time.
    Not kicking the fg to make it 2 score lead on 4th and 3. Even if you score a td, it was a 2-score lead. You cut the lead to 2 scores with the fg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not kicking the fg to make it 2 score lead on 4th and 3. Even if you score a td, it was a 2-score lead. You cut the lead to 2 scores with the fg
    That was huge. Take the points. Maybe with Fitz go but with Key, No way. Oh if Peters just catches the pick six.

vCash

And for using our 2nd timeout with the clock already stopped
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

You never seem to lack for a reason to bash Dan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    You never seem to lack for a reason to bash Dan.
    You must be off your meds. I'm as big a Dan supporter that there is. Show me where I bash him.

He's made a lot more good calls than bad over his time here.

However, a bad call is a bad call.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash

Dan continually pulls head scratchers

You must be off your meds. I'm as big a Dan supporter that there is. Show me where I bash him.

He's made a lot more good calls than bad over his time here.

However, a bad call is a bad call.
    and gets too cute when he should be more conservative