Thread: If I was one of the owners....

vCash

If I was one of the owners....

here, I'd be hacked at one of the fellow owners. That's just me though. I enjoy the site.

vCash
    Dang. I read all that shit too and I now know what the 17 your talking about. You know, connecting the dots by the campfire while reading up on all the shit I missed during the game.

Lotta shit said didn?t need to be including the post before the game and the post trying to justify.

pS y?all cant ban me for reading by the campfire damnit!

vCash
    WOW, I read C34 post and comments, I think he put himself in a bad situation overall. Rumors may be welcome but that wasn't the time to come out the day of or even right after the game. I read where he said there was no agenda and that's just bull because his ego got way out of whack with a "rumor". Why not wait to the game ends and see what Mullen has to say about this rumor instead of him posting from one of his reliable so called cough cough cough resources. Mullen did say he plans to be at Msu 2018, that is strong in my book.

I have enjoyed ED but C34 put ED into something a whole new level when comes to so call sources or rumors. Btw, 34 if you are reading this, dude take a rest and concentrate more on your football career as a Coach and less on what you think Mullen should do.

I am trying to get over the loss from last night then I click on ED and it just doesn't make things better, sometimes folks need to sit back and wait, C34 you just don't get it sir! You should get some kind of punishment IF your sources and rumor is wrong! Lastly the most bizarre or even dumbest thing you posted was "I heard IF Mullen is gone we already have an replacement"! That was crazy to post you should know better!!

Banned
    vCash
    I personally think Peaches is just frustrated with Mullen’s continued flirtations throughout the years. He may or may not leave, but his name is in every search for a reason. See Greg schiano at Rutgers or Mark Dantonio at Sparta to see how to handle this if you are truly committed. It’s hurt our recruiting throughout the years too.

It’s time for Mullen to commit. The job offers out there aren’t that great anyway. Until he signs this next recruiting class, he hasn’t ‘elevated’ anything.

All that to say, I’m not ready to condemn Peaches for venting frustrations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    I personally think Peaches is just frustrated with Mullen’s continued flirtations throughout the years. He may or may not leave, but his name is in every search for a reason. See Greg schiano at Rutgers or Mark Dantonio at Sparta to see how to handle this if you are truly committed. It’s hurt our recruiting throughout the years too.

It’s time for Mullen to commit. The job offers out there aren’t that great anyway. Until he signs this next recruiting class, he hasn’t ‘elevated’ anything.

You know that ain't allowed Goat . Bye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post

I think we are all frustrated with that. The sad part is that IF Mullen wants to stay here and build a championship program he apparently doesn't realize how much the constant speculation hurts what he is trying to build. No telling how many recruits we were close on over the years went another direction because they were afraid Mullen would jump to another job at any time. If not this year then next.