Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    His defense isn’t as good as the DC before him.
    Nobody was saying that till we played them

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Ok so here?s the deal. If you cant understand why posting what you did when you did was a little sister move than you deserve what you got last night. I talked to a couple of the owners of the site last night and they both said they were like me. Amazed that you would post this stupid ass shit. I don?t give a crap how much money and what the damn name was, this ?booster we all know? did not get this information from the Msu family or anyone who knows Mullen and how he operates. This ?crappy little nugget? was an attempt to measure his penis and guess what, he came up short. And I can tell you for a 100% fact that Tennessee has not offered any amount of money to Mullen with out talking to him personally. I am far more connected to that program than you or your ?big name booster? have been or ever will be. That?s not how Tennessee operates because of the very reason of how you handled things last night. Their boosters have to and will be involved in this and will have to talk to Mullen before any offer is given. Point is you can?t lock every damn thread that someone disagrees with you. The basis of this damn site was that people could come here and share their opinions. And you are basically saying they can as long as they agree with you. And that?s a little sister move.

vCash
    Yancy34. 0 sources. 0 information. 100% attention whoring.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    And you are correct. It had zero effect on the field last night. None. But instead of uniting the family during a time that we should have been you divided us with an agenda. We lost the face of our program early in the game. But instead of supporting Dan, Fitz, and the rest of the team on most people’s favorite message board, people are here arguing over some made up shit somebody spewed at a tailgate. If we are gonna bash yancy for running with shit without vetting it, they we should be able to bash one of our own for doing the same thing. Even if they have the ability to lock a thread. It made this whole board look bad last night. That’s the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    It?s not even that. Dude can post what he wants. But it proves he?s a complete tool.
    Exactly, the original post just before the Egg Bowl kickoff was that Mullen's tenure at MSU was coming to an end after the game. When you do that you know it means a 10 page thread on everything everyone is hearing about what Mullen is going to do while the Egg Bowl is being played when it simply could have waited until after the game was over. Just a craptastic thing to do regardless of any direct impact on the game itself. And then it turns out that it is not a certainty one way or the other anyway which makes it even more ridiculous to post that right at gametime. Like anyone is going is really going to be able to enjoy the game much anyway when they know their coach is definitely bailing the next day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Ok so here?s the deal. If you cant understand why posting what you did when you did was a little sister move than you deserve what you got last night. I talked to a couple of the owners of the site last night and they both said they were like me. Amazed that you would post this stupid ass shit. I don?t give a crap how much money and what the damn name was, this ?booster we all know? did not get this information from the Msu family or anyone who knows Mullen and how he operates. This ?crappy little nugget? was an attempt to measure his penis and guess what, he came up short. And I can tell you for a 100% fact that Tennessee has not offered any amount of money to Mullen with out talking to him personally. I am far more connected to that program than you or your ?big name booster? have been or ever will be. That?s not how Tennessee operates because of the very reason of how you handled things last night. Their boosters have to and will be involved in this and will have to talk to Mullen before any offer is given. Point is you can?t lock every damn thread that someone disagrees with you. The basis of this damn site was that people could come here and share their opinions. And you are basically saying they can as long as they agree with you. And that?s a little sister move.
    That?s quality stuff right there.

vCash
    As Discount Double Check would say, R E L A X. Mullen has handled these rumors this season better than he ever has before. He said last night postgame that he plans to be here next year. Just take his words at face value and chill the 17 out. If he leaves, then he was a liar and you can cry about it then. I on the other hand, am going to have a little faith that Dan cares about his home(Starkville), family, and players than he does money. Y’all freaking out about this is exactly what the sh*tbirds like to see. It makes us look like poor little Mississippi State. 17’n stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SandlotDawg View Post
    As Discount Double Check would say, R E L A X. Mullen has handled these rumors this season better than he ever has before. He said last night postgame that he plans to be here next year. Just take his words at face value and chill the 17 out. If he leaves, then he was a liar and you can cry about it then. I on the other hand, am going to have a little faith that Dan cares about his home(Starkville), family, and players than he does money. Y’all freaking out about this is exactly what the sh*tbirds like to see. It makes us look like poor little Mississippi State. 17’n stop.
    ^^^^^Tell It Brother Dawg!^^^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SandlotDawg View Post
    No, what makes us look like poor little Mississippi State is the fact that Mullen is the default candidate for every other P5 job that comes open out there from every talking head on TV and the internet. People at large don't get their perception of the MSU job from what MSU fans are saying on a message board, they get it from the "perception" that Mullen continues to allow his name to be shopped for every job out there making it appear as if our job is well below every other job out there. As I've said yes, Mullen is a good coach, but I've never seen attention like this for any other coach ever that in 9 seasons has only had one year with more than 8 wins during the regular season and has had 2 losing seasons.

vCash
    Nailed it, abso-damn-lutely nailed it!!!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    ...you can?t lock every damn thread that someone disagrees with you. The basis of this damn site was that people could come here and share their opinions.
    Classic “Genespage” move

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    No, what makes us look like poor little Mississippi State is the fact that Mullen is the default candidate for every other P5 job that comes open out there from every talking head on TV and the internet. People at large don't get their perception of the MSU job from what MSU fans are saying on a message board, they get it from the "perception" that Mullen continues to allow his name to be shopped for every job out there making it appear as if our job is well below every other job out there. As I've said yes, Mullen is a good coach, but I've never seen attention like this for any other coach ever that in 9 seasons has only had one year with more than 8 wins during the regular season and has had 2 losing seasons.
    That's because Dan is a good coach- and that's what we all want. No one wanted Jackie because he had NCAA issues and no one other than the NFL wanted Croom as anything other than a running backs coach because he wasn't very good.

There isn't anything that Dan can do other than stay he is staying at MSU and he has done that this time around.

I'd rather have people wanting our coach as opposed to talking about what a nice guy he is.

vCash
    Nobody is locking threads for disagreeing opinions. I’ll address Mr Recruiting when this saga ends
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Last edited by WesternSkyDawg; 11-24-2017 at 11:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Nobody is locking threads for disagreeing opinions. I?ll address Mr Recruiting when this saga ends
    Well it appears you and Steve have the same sources.....because Steve is saying UT is coming down to visit Dan today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Clemson won the damn title

They are the defending national champs. It doesn't get any higher in the sport.

Yet Dabo is presumed to leave for Bama when Saban leaves.

Grow some balls or shut the f*ck up

We're in the big leagues now. Deal with it, chief

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta View Post
    Well it appears you and Steve have the same sources.....because Steve is saying UT is coming down to visit Dan today
    Well, imagine that. But since Steve says it- it will be ok I'm sure and people will thank him for the info
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    This is potentially the most MSU thing ever. We have all the momentum. Our rival is about to be crippled with sanctions, were on the cusp of the Citrus bowl, and about to haul in a top notch recruiting class.

Then Fitz gets hurt, we lose the EB, and now may lose our coach and potentially our class.

We just can?t stnad success.

vCash
    Have been told this AM #MissState is set to step up and go all in to keep Dan Mullen at MSU, making an even bigger commitment to him and to his staff.

Per Bruce Feldman

If he leaves it won’t because we didn’t try and keep him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Well, imagine that. But since Steve says it- it will be ok I'm sure and people will thank him for the info
    Did Steve imply it was a done deal like you did? Did he do it right before kickoff? Has Steve pumped idiotic names to replace Dan such as Jim Mora and Mark Hudspeth for the last 6 years? Did Steve want to fire Dan last year with the double secret trust fund?

You’re nothing like Steve so stop trying to make yourself a victim
    Last edited by Coldsleeve Jr.; 11-24-2017 at 11:45 AM.