Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If he did go to Tennessee I think he would regret it.

And Dan had handled the rumors much better this year than in the past.
    totally agree on these 2 points
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name
    Jeremy Pruitt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Lock a thread? Ban a poster?? Who knows what the tool will do next.
    We always lock threads and ban posters for personal attacks. It's a site rule. Tool
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Good post. Explained well.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Yep. And I can't put into words how ****ing pissed off I am right now about it.
    Exactly! My level of hate for them is reaching new levels. If they cost Fitz his future, I mean just dang. They are classless, dirty, cheating scum bags.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Exactly! My level of hate for them is reaching new levels. If they cost Fitz his future, I mean just dang. They are classless, dirty, cheating scum bags.
    There is at least one attempt to do what they did to Fitz in every Egg Bowl. There were multiple attempts at multiple players tonight. It epitomizes what Ole Miss is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There is at least one attempt to do what they did to Fitz in every Egg Bowl. There were multiple attempts at multiple players tonight. It epitomizes what Ole Miss is.
    they had a pretty bad helmet to helmet on Key on the first speed option where Kylin was shaken up. I'd guess that's one of the targeting non-calls Dan was talking about.

vCash
    I was told the TN ship has sailed.

vCash
    Ah, he wants to be Mr. Hard@ss who can?t admit he was wrong. Well, if you can?t be man enough to admit that you are being a selfish a$$hole then I can play the same game. I won?t be clicking an ad until you do.

Here?s the thing. I love this board because I love State and ED has the best info. I love the community even with people that I disagree with. But, when it is obvious that there are people who love their own egos more than the program it ought to be called out.

When OM fans went after you we all prayed for you and were genuinely happy when you found another job. We have cheered for your HS team when they have won and have mourned with your team in their time of sorrow. Why are you pissing away all that goodwill because of your stubbornness? It doesn?t make sense.

Even real journalists sit on stories until they are confirmed by multiple sources before putting info out there. You act like you?re afraid that you will get scooped by someone else but YOU?RE NOT A REAL JOURNALIST!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Jeremy Pruitt
    Lol. No way. If we are going to hire a D.C. For the job I'd hire grantham
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Yep they were either headhunting or diving at knees all night. What I saw tonight was as close to criminal as you can get on a football field. Doesn?t take into the classless acts of brown, Metcalf and speaks. No redeeming qualities at that cesspool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Lol. No way. If we are going to hire a D.C. For the job I'd hire grantham
    Fair point. Just saying if we are all going off what we have ''heard'' I know a few big money guys who like him. I like him too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Ah, he wants to be Mr. Hard@ss who can?t admit he was wrong. Well, if you can?t be man enough to admit that you are being a selfish a$$hole then I can play the same game. I won?t be clicking an ad until you do.

Here?s the thing. I love this board because I love State and ED has the best info. I love the community even with people that I disagree with. But, when it is obvious that there are people who love their own egos more than the program it ought to be called out.

When OM fans went after you we all prayed for you and were genuinely happy when you found another job. We have cheered for your HS team when they have won and have mourned with your team in their time of sorrow. Why are you pissing away all that goodwill because of your stubbornness? It doesn?t make sense.

Even real journalists sit on stories until they are confirmed by multiple sources before putting info out there. You act like you?re afraid that you will get scooped by someone else but YOU?RE NOT A REAL JOURNALIST!!!
    To be fair none of us are journalists or are trying to be. It's a fan message board and people are going to discuss rumors. We're just fans.

I only responded because someone called me a Barrett Sallee wannabe last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    To be fair none of us are journalists or are trying to be. It's a fan message board and people are going to discuss rumors. We're just fans.

I only responded because someone called me a Barrett Sallee wannabe last week.
    Obviously C34 thinks he is the heir apparent to Ian Rappaport because he wants to be the first with non-corroborated “Mullen to...” rumors. He detracted from most people’s enjoyment of the Egg Bowl with that crap that he later had to man-splain away. He has lost all credibility with me.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name
    Norvell

vCash
    If Mullen were to leave and we hired Pruitt, I’d give up my fan card.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Agreed. Pruitt as dc, good, Pruitt as hc, not so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Agreed. Pruitt as dc, good, Pruitt as hc, not so much.
    Why the Pruitt hate? I understand maybe wanting HC experience but hes the real deal. Just telling yall what I have heard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Who would you want then?

vCash
    His defense isn’t as good as the DC before him.