Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name
    If so we probably still get hosed on the recruiting class and that will be the the kick in the nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    No, I think 5 TOs was the issue tonight. Reading too far into it all
    Your right. Fitz plays, we have less turnovers, we win. All this shit just pisses me off now. We need stability in our staff more than ever right now with OM sanctions coming and putting this ‘18 and ‘19 class together. If Mullen stays, a lot of these jobs shouldn’t be available for a few years too, so maybe that will slow things down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkwgriswald View Post
    Obviously it didn't impact the team. I'm saying it's a painful thing to put on people who are fans and pumped and swinging by this site for one more shot of fun pregame adrenaline. I don't think the post made us lose. I just think it bummed out people that this site shouldn't want to bum out.
    It?s not even that. Dude can post what he wants. But it proves he?s a complete tool.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    For the record, I want to konw.

If something is heard, post it. Otherwise, I'll go elasewhere to find it.

vCash
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name
    Further proves you?re full of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Huh?

When your QB breaks his leg in the first 5 min, it’s kind of hard to stick with whatever game plan you may have come up with.

Our coaches basically had to wing it tonight on the fly.

Tenneseee had ZERO do with our performance
    Your right. But didn’t say TN. I just want Mullen totally focused on the task at hand with no damn distractions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Huh?

When your QB breaks his leg in the first 5 min, it’s kind of hard to stick with whatever game plan you may have come up with.

Our coaches basically had to wing it tonight on the fly.

Tenneseee had ZERO do with our performance
    Right. We knew they were coming in with emotion. You weather the storm and then pound them. Fitz doesn?t go down we win by 14+. But bad stuff happens sometimes.

vCash
    1) The site doesn't need clicks- we average almost 3MM per month. There are 6 owners of this site- so its not a moneymaker for me. It's a passionate hobby that pays for football tickets. No matter how many clicks we get- anything asplit 6 ways would never support me.

2) There is no agenda. Since I started all this back in 2003- I've posted things I hear from people that know more than I do. Sometimes its good news, sometimes its shitty news, and sometimes its about OM. But That's how I've operated and how I will continue to operate whether you like it or not. I'm not sorry nor will I apologize for it. As many of you know- I've gotten some great info thru the years and some crappy nuggets also. It's a message board. That's how it works.

A very prominent Booster who every State fan knows their name said he heard Mullen was offered the Tennessee job and a ridiculous amount of money. He said he felt he was gone from what he had been told. People that have given 7 figures to Miss State over the years usually have pretty good info.

Talked to another that said slow down- we may be looking at a case of cold feet. Let it play out.

Then lastly- I talked to someone that knows wtf they are talking about. 100%:

We have offered Mullen and Grantham raises- one that they are happy with.
    Cohen told Tenn they couldnt speak with Mullen until the season ended- so everything has been going thru Sexton- which is how all this works. Thats why people can say with a straight face "Mullen hasnt tallked to Tennessee" because he really hasnt- Sexton has.
    Sexton told Tenn it would take an insane amount of money to hire Mullen- so now Tenn has offered an insane amount of money.

So now- we wait. I'm not saying he's leaving. I'm not saying he is staying. I'm saying the season has ended and now some hardcore talking and bargaining are taking place.

Good night.
    I don't care how good your info is, you don't post that right before the damn Egg Bowl. The fact remains that you have wanted Mullen gone since before 2014.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Hev
    Nice.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I don't care how good your info is, you don't post that right before the damn Egg Bowl. .
    again- why? Cause it made you mad? Had zero effect on anything that happened in the stadium tonight
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    We lost because they took Fitz out.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Good night......I guess he dropped his sorry not sorry and then went to bed? Surprised he didn't lock it and then went to bed. It's his way.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    again- why? Cause it made you mad? Had zero effect on anything that happened in the stadium tonight
    Have people been saying your post is why we lost? I have not seen anyone say that you had an effect on the game. Just that you are a tool.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    This such a dumb thing. It's hard to belive people are upset about this.

I think they are jsut mad about losing and need something to point their anger towards.

vCash
    Bitches about Mullen rumors every year but stokes the fire more than any media member

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Have people been saying your post is why we lost? I have not seen anyone say that you had an effect on the game. Just that you are a tool.
    I think you're a tool. So now it's its tool vs tool. Whats next? Fix a motor? dig a trench?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I think you're a tool. So now it's its tool vs tool. Whats next? Fix a motor? dig a trench?
    Lock a thread? Ban a poster?? Who knows what the tool will do next.

vCash
    No, it didn't make me mad. I rather enjoyed it. It made you look like a $&@&. If you had held your fire till after the game it wouldn't have, and it would have accomplished your purpose just as well. We lost because they took Fitz out.

vCash
    Look Dan is inevitably going to leave at some point. I just hope that Cohen makes a hire as good as Cann. Dan is a great coach but we need to trust our leadership to make a great hire if he leaves.

That said I don't think Dan leaves. If he did go to Tennessee I think he would regret it.

And Dan had handled the rumors much better this year than in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We lost because they took Fitz out.
    Yep. And I can't put into words how ****ing pissed off I am right now about it.