Thread: Ok- here's the deal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Ok- here's the deal

1) The site doesn't need clicks- we average almost 3MM per month. There are 6 owners of this site- so its not a moneymaker for me. It's a passionate hobby that pays for football tickets. No matter how many clicks we get- anything split 6 ways would never support me.

2) There is no agenda. Since I started all this back in 2003- I've posted things I hear from people that know more than I do. Sometimes its good news, sometimes its shitty news, and sometimes its about OM. But That's how I've operated and how I will continue to operate whether you like it or not. I'm not sorry nor will I apologize for it. As many of you know- I've gotten some great info thru the years and some crappy nuggets also. It's a message board. That's how it works.

A very prominent Booster who every State fan knows their name said he heard Mullen was offered the Tennessee job and a ridiculous amount of money. He said he felt he was gone from what he had been told. People that have given 7 figures to Miss State over the years usually have pretty good info.

Talked to another that said slow down- we may be looking at a case of cold feet. Let it play out.

Then lastly- I talked to someone that knows wtf they are talking about. 100%:

We have offered Mullen and Grantham raises- one that they are happy with.
    Cohen told Tenn they couldnt speak with Mullen until the season ended- so everything has been going thru Sexton- which is how all this works. Thats why people can say with a straight face "Mullen hasnt tallked to Tennessee" because he really hasnt- Sexton has.
    Sexton told Tenn it would take an insane amount of money to hire Mullen- so now Tenn has offered an insane amount of money.

So now- we wait. I'm not saying he's leaving. I'm not saying he is staying. I'm saying the season has ended and now some hardcore talking and bargaining are taking place.

Good night.
    Last edited by Coach34; 11-24-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is