Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
1) The site doesn't need clicks- we average almost 3MM per month. There are 6 owners of this site- so its not a moneymaker for me. It's a passionate hobby that pays for football tickets. No matter how many clicks we get- anything asplit 6 ways would never support me.

2) There is no agenda. Since I started all this back in 2003- I've posted things I hear from people that know more than I do. Sometimes its good news, sometimes its shitty news, and sometimes its about OM. But That's how I've operated and how I will continue to operate whether you like it or not. I'm not sorry nor will I apologize for it. As many of you know- I've gotten some great info thru the years and some crappy nuggets also. It's a message board. That's how it works.

A very prominent Booster who every State fan knows their name said he heard Mullen was offered the Tennessee job and a ridiculous amount of money. He said he felt he was gone from what he had been told. People that have given 7 figures to Miss State over the years usually have pretty good info.

Talked to another that said slow down- we may be looking at a case of cold feet. Let it play out.

Then lastly- I talked to someone that knows wtf they are talking about. 100%:

We have offered Mullen and Grantham raises- one that they are happy with.
Cohen told Tenn they couldnt speak with Mullen until the season ended- so everything has been going thru Sexton- which is how all this works. Thats why people can say with a straight face "Mullen hasnt tallked to Tennessee" because he really hasnt- Sexton has.
Sexton told Tenn it would take an insane amount of money to hire Mullen- so now Tenn has offered an insane amount of money.

So now- we wait. I'm not saying he's leaving. I'm not saying he is staying. I'm saying the season has ended and now some hardcore talking and bargaining are taking place.

Good night.
I don't care how good your info is, you don't post that right before the damn Egg Bowl. The fact remains that you have wanted Mullen gone since before 2014.