Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    What was a lie?
    I never said Jim Mora as our coach- nor Hud
    I've never said Mullen should be fired.

So before calling someone a liar on his own site- you better get you a link
    Wait you’re saying you’ve never wanted Hud as our coach?? Do I really need to link that LOL (I’m not)

Are you also attempting to say you didn’t imply last night was Dans last game? Just go to page 4 and look at your own post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Wait you’re saying you’ve never wanted Hud as our coach?? Do I really need to link that LOL (I’m not)

Are you also attempting to say you didn’t imply last night was Dans last game? Just go to page 4 and look at your own post.
    Yes- I've never advocated Hud to be our coach. I have always been against it actually. Hell, in 2013 I was probably one of the few here that didnt want Hud when people were calling for Dan to be fired. I was the one that told everyone to be patient we would win out and 2014 would be a great year.

As I posted in the other thread- I locked it when I got another update and then updated again after the game. Here:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ere-s-the-deal
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If Mullen were to leave and we hired Pruitt, I?d give up my fan card.
    ^^ This right here....Pruitt would be an awful hire. If we offered Pruitt, we might as well hire Hev. Very similar personalities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hail State guys, Dan ain't going anywhere! Please tell me I have a job that pays me 5M-6M per year. All I have to do is win 7 or 8 games a year and 4 of those games are guaranteed and I am a hero.

Now that's my thinking. I am only an engineer.

Tennessee looking for a natty can't see it.
    Exactly. I’m hoping once this whole ordeal is over and Dan is still in Starkville that everyone on this board will finally believe that Dan wants to be our Paterno. As long as we pay him what every other school thinks he deserves, he’ll be in Starkville.

vCash
    Norvell is the name being passed around
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Norvell, Campbell, or Clark. Clark is a good coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    30 minutes before game time is not the time to put it up there.
    What affect did that post have on the game? Did any of our players see it. Coach was posting what he heard. Rumors are encouraged it a fuqing message board. Geez the guy brings good intel and we bash him on timing.

The truth is Mullen may leave or he may stay based on his answers this year vs the past I?m inclined to think he is gone. He has been more outspoken this year kinda of deflecting the attention. Regardless we are a better job today than we were 9 years ago and we have a tremendous roster next year and great recruiting base. All things considered we are a better job than that other school. So people calm down about a damn message board post and the timing. We either keep dan or he leaves

vCash
    I stay so confused.

Dan goes to TN and next year faces Bama, GA, Missouri, Florida and SC, all of which can/will defeat him. The next year, many of those will beat him again. For two more years SEC championship is out of reach and now his job is at stake as TN fans begin to say "Fire the jerk, he is not worth the money we paid him!"

He stays at MSU and ten years from now we still pay him 5-6 million a year or more. X ten years = 60 million dollars.

Why not stay here and finish what he has started?

vCash
    Clark is a great coach and would love to have him here if we had to go looking but I don't think Clark will be leaving UAB for at least 2 years. Too many people have invested in him and UAB for him to leave after one year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Norvell is the name being passed around
    This search should start and end with Norvell. He has taken what Fuenta did and made it stronger

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Further proves you?re full of shit.
    I?ve had my differences with Coach but Steve is saying the same stuff.

vCash
    Norvell would be a damn good hire if it comes to that.

I'm optimistic that Dan stays though.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    I stay so confused.

Dan goes to TN and next year faces Bama, GA, Missouri, Florida and SC, all of which can/will defeat him. The next year, many of those will beat him again. For two more years SEC championship is out of reach and now his job is at stake as TN fans begin to say "Fire the jerk, he is not worth the money we paid him!"

He stays at MSU and ten years from now we still pay him 5-6 million a year or more. X ten years = 60 million dollars.

Why not stay here and finish what he has started?
    Two threads and two strong posts. Stop thinking so much. People will start attacking you.**