Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash

Ok- here's the deal

1) The site doesn't need clicks- we average almost 3MM per month. There are 6 owners of this site- so its not a moneymaker for me. It's a passionate hobby that pays for football tickets. No matter how many clicks we get- anything split 6 ways would never support me.

2) There is no agenda. Since I started all this back in 2003- I've posted things I hear from people that know more than I do. Sometimes its good news, sometimes its shitty news, and sometimes its about OM. But That's how I've operated and how I will continue to operate whether you like it or not. I'm not sorry nor will I apologize for it. As many of you know- I've gotten some great info thru the years and some crappy nuggets also. It's a message board. That's how it works.

A very prominent Booster who every State fan knows their name said he heard Mullen was offered the Tennessee job and a ridiculous amount of money. He said he felt he was gone from what he had been told. People that have given 7 figures to Miss State over the years usually have pretty good info.

Talked to another that said slow down- we may be looking at a case of cold feet. Let it play out.

Then lastly- I talked to someone that knows wtf they are talking about. 100%:

We have offered Mullen and Grantham raises- one that they are happy with.
    Cohen told Tenn they couldnt speak with Mullen until the season ended- so everything has been going thru Sexton- which is how all this works. Thats why people can say with a straight face "Mullen hasnt tallked to Tennessee" because he really hasnt- Sexton has.
    Sexton told Tenn it would take an insane amount of money to hire Mullen- so now Tenn has offered an insane amount of money.

So now- we wait. I'm not saying he's leaving. I'm not saying he is staying. I'm saying the season has ended and now some hardcore talking and bargaining are taking place.

Good night.
    Last edited by Coach34; 11-24-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I was relayed the same info almost verbatim via telephone about 90 minutes ago.

vCash
    No...here’s the deal...

You’re an egomaniac that has a twisted ass agenda. For some unknown reason, you want Mullen (the best coach in MSU history) gone. Why? I don’t know. However, your agenda is clear. You hate Mullen and want him gone, so you keep posting this bullshit and praying it comes true.

F you and your dumbass agenda.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    No...here’s the deal...

You’re an egomaniac that has a twisted ass agenda. For some unknown reason, you want Mullen (the best coach in MSU history) gone. Why? I don’t know. However, your agenda is clear. You hate Mullen and want him gone, so you keep posting this bullshit and praying it comes true.

F you and your dumbass agenda.
    Now see- this is simply not true. With the team we have returning and the recruiting class we currently have- this would be a terrible time for Mullen to leave. Not to mention we might lose Grantham as well. So you are wrong little boy. Now stop whining

vCash
    I got the exact same info right in the middle of the fourth quarter. It is what it is.

vCash
    ???? WHY would he leave with the 2018 class coming in.... Sexton is all about the money... something the Mullen's don't seem to be about. Remember Sexton has many connections some even at OM.... and ole Pawllllllll.... But there is more to Sexton... you just need to follow the MONEY. ALL PUBLIC information... Might want to look into the connection of Sexton and OM... js
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 11-24-2017 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    However it plays out, you shouldn't have dropped that post right before kickoff. Not a good look.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Why does it matter if it came out right at kickoff? I dont understand why that matters.

vCash
    You?re still a tool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Why does it matter if it came out right at kickoff? I dont understand why that matters.
    Can't figure that out either -- it seems like people think the team is going to check EliteDawgs right before kickoff.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Cool if you will not apologize, and I will not retract my chickenshit comment about posting this shit right before the game.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    me either. Had zero effect on the game or our program. If he leaves- then he leaves. If he tells them no thank you- then its business as usual.

vCash
    So can we all assume Mullen didn’t have his mind totally committed to the task at hand tonight? And I wonder if players have heard this crap too?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    May I add I have been with you since April fool's day 2003, and that post was some dumb ass shit that could have waited, or never been said.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    So can we all assume Mullen didn’t have his mind totally committed to the task at hand tonight? And I wonder if players have heard this crap too?
    No, I think 5 TOs was the issue tonight. Reading too far into it all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Huh?

When your QB breaks his leg in the first 5 min, it’s kind of hard to stick with whatever game plan you may have come up with.

Our coaches basically had to wing it tonight on the fly.

Tenneseee had ZERO do with our performance

vCash
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Everyone needs to realize we are not on the team. We are fans talking about it. It doesnt matter whagt is said here before, at start of, during or after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh- and also heard if by chance he leaves- we already have our guy and it will be done quickly. No idea on a name
    Hev

vCash
    Obviously it didn't impact the team. I'm saying it's a painful thing to put on people who are fans and pumped and swinging by this site for one more shot of fun pregame adrenaline. I don't think the post made us lose. I just think it bummed out people that this site shouldn't want to bum out.