Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ok- here's the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    This is potentially the most MSU thing ever. We have all the momentum. Our rival is about to be crippled with sanctions, were on the cusp of the Citrus bowl, and about to haul in a top notch recruiting class.

Then Fitz gets hurt, we lose the EB, and now may lose our coach and potentially our class.

We just can?t stnad success.

Yes we can stand success Vegas! This is a new MSU, we have new people in place, more support from our Alumni, new things for athletics on campus and outstanding coaching. We are no longer poor little anything! We are making noise and we will continue doing so. We can compete with anybody in athletics and we will continue to build our programs. Dan Mullen has been a big part of this and we should be grateful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternSkyDawg View Post
    Clemson won the damn title

They are the defending national champs. It doesn't get any higher in the sport.

Yet Dabo is presumed to leave for Bama when Saban leaves.

Grow some balls or shut the f*ck up

We're in the big leagues now. Deal with it, chief
    This right here>>>>

Instead of complaining about all the jobs Dan is supposedly shopping his name out for, how about we pay the man what the other jobs would pay him. If we want to be a national contender, maybe we should start acting like one and pony up. Get ahead of the arms race before it starts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Ok so here?s the deal. If you cant understand why posting what you did when you did was a little sister move than you deserve what you got last night. I talked to a couple of the owners of the site last night and they both said they were like me. Amazed that you would post this stupid ass shit. I don?t give a crap how much money and what the damn name was, this ?booster we all know? did not get this information from the Msu family or anyone who knows Mullen and how he operates. This ?crappy little nugget? was an attempt to measure his penis and guess what, he came up short. And I can tell you for a 100% fact that Tennessee has not offered any amount of money to Mullen with out talking to him personally. I am far more connected to that program than you or your ?big name booster? have been or ever will be. That?s not how Tennessee operates because of the very reason of how you handled things last night. Their boosters have to and will be involved in this and will have to talk to Mullen before any offer is given. Point is you can?t lock every damn thread that someone disagrees with you. The basis of this damn site was that people could come here and share their opinions. And you are basically saying they can as long as they agree with you. And that?s a little sister move.
    Oh course TN hasn’t made an offer, no one said they had. All that was said was that Sexton had told TN that it’d take a ridiculous amount of money and they are apparently willing to do just that.

If he leaves and we hire someone more Croom-like, I can’t wait to see the DM bashers long for the “Mullen Years”.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SandlotDawg View Post
    This right here>>>>

Instead of complaining about all the jobs Dan is supposedly shopping his name out for, how about we pay the man what the other jobs would pay him. If we want to be a national contender, maybe we should start acting like one and pony up. Get ahead of the arms race before it starts.
    Tell it Sandlot Dawg! Rep given.

vCash
    No we don?t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Oh course TN hasn’t made an offer, no one said they had. All that was said was that Sexton had told TN that it’d take a ridiculous amount of money and they are apparently willing to do just that.

If he leaves and we hire someone more Croom-like, I can’t wait to see the DM bashers long for the “Mullen Years”.
    I don't understand why our fans would take any satisfaction in seeing one of our programs struggle so that they could tell some of our fans "I told you so"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't understand why our fans would take any satisfaction in seeing one of our programs struggle so that they could tell some of our fans "I told you so"?
    Me either but some sad ****s are out there that do that.

vCash
    The good thing is we can match any offer, if we so desire!

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Actually there was a whole thread that was started and locked that said “I know for a 100% fact Mullen was offered the TN job”. So yeah it was said.

I have two issues with this.

One is no with Coach at all. It’s with the lying asshole that started it. Donating money has not gotten you information like this since the Templeton Years. And I know that’s a source of contention for some of those guys but you should give money because you love MSU. Not because anyone owes you a damn thing.

And secondly. Folks have bashed Gene and David for years for doing the same shit that was done here last night. You gonna be that person and step on that limb. Take the hits. But don’t lock a thread because you getting butthurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Did Steve imply it was a done deal like you did? Did he do it right before kickoff? Has Steve pumped idiotic names to replace Dan such as Jim Mora and Mark Hudspeth for the last 6 years? Did Steve want to fire Dan last year with the double secret trust fund?

You’re nothing like Steve so stop trying to make yourself a victim
    Literally nothing you posted pertains to me
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Not every thread that was locked was locked by me Mr. Recruiting

vCash
    IF he does leave we will go after either Matt Campbell or Bill Clark. Kyle Whittingham hasn't done enough.

Banned
    vCash
    30 minutes before game time is not the time to put it up there.

vCash
    Actually shouldn't have been posted in this thread. Just a culmination of all the Mullen bashing I'm reading this morning. No, I don't want to see any of our programs struggle and yes I like to point out the idiotic hypocrisy that some fans have especially towards Mullen.

vCash

Could it maybe be an ego trip?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Actually there was a whole thread that was started and locked that said “I know for a 100% fact Mullen was offered the TN job”. So yeah it was said.

I have two issues with this.

One is no with Coach at all. It’s with the lying asshole that started it. Donating money has not gotten you information like this since the Templeton Years. And I know that’s a source of contention for some of those guys but you should give money because you love MSU. Not because anyone owes you a damn thing.

And secondly. Folks have bashed Gene and David for years for doing the same shit that was done here last night. You gonna be that person and step on that limb. Take the hits. But don’t lock a thread because you getting butthurt
    True on both points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Literally nothing you posted pertains to me
    The above sentence is literally a lie.

C34... The Colin Kaepernick of MSU message boards

vCash
    Hail State guys, Dan ain't going anywhere! Please tell me I have a job that pays me 5M-6M per year. All I have to do is win 7 or 8 games a year and 4 of those games are guaranteed and I am a hero.

Now that's my thinking. I am only an engineer.

Tennessee looking for a natty can't see it.

vCash
    I have enjoyed ED until we get to this point every year on Mullen to here or there. Seems like a poster or two, on here, should join footballscoop. I think this crap gets old for most on here, on somebody apparently trying to boost their ego and not concerned about the MSU family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    The above sentence is literally a lie.

C34... The Colin Kaepernick of MSU message boards
    What was a lie?
    I never said Jim Mora as our coach- nor Hud
    I've never said Mullen should be fired.

So before calling someone a liar on his own site- you better get you a link