Thread: Sincerely, congrats Rebels/Bears/Sharks...

vCash

Sincerely, congrats Rebels/Bears/Sharks...

You cheating shitbirds!

You beat our team by 3 pts...

- After a cheap shot to Fitz? leg
    - Missing 3 of our best WRs
    - Turning the ball over 5 times
    - Dropping two pick 6?s
    - Multiple flagrant personal fouls by Speaks that weren?t flagged
    - and bringing a whopping 500 fans to the game

3 points...

Enjoy your LAST game of the season and your impending crippling sanctions!!

17?n shitbirds!

vCash
    I would just take the loss like a man. We didn’t play well even before Fitz injury.

However to purposely injury a player..... iS crossing the line. F them! Every one of them.

Banned
    vCash
    I think our players will remember this and will bring the effing pain to them next year in Oxford. And we could be 10-1 at that point rather than 8-3. Lot more riding on it.

On to Sanction day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I would just take the loss like a man. We didn’t play well even before Fitz injury.

However to purposely injury a player..... iS crossing the line. F them! Every one of them.
    I’ll take it however I want... I’m just pointing out the obvious.

vCash
    I would just take the loss like a man. We didn?t play well even before Fitz injury.

We didn?t play well before Fitz?s Injury?

There was literally 9 min left in the 1st quarter when he was hurt.

The game had barely begun when we were forced to go to a guy who we didn?t gameplan before and who was a true freshman.

Saying we should take the loss because we didn?t play well in first 5 min of the game is ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I’ll take it however I want... I’m just pointing out the obvious.
    I realize it wasn’t clear but I was referring more to congrats in the subject line.

That I won’t give them congrats for a thing.

vCash

... we were not playing well? Can you tell me how many possesions we had at the point of Fitz injury?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We didn?t play well before Fitz?s Injury?

There was literally 9 min left in the 1st quarter when he was hurt.

The game had barely begun when we were forced to go to a guy who we didn?t gameplan before and who was a true freshman.

Saying we should take the loss because we didn?t play well in first 5 min of the game is ridiculous.
    We lost partly because the defense gave up big play after big play. They scored in what? 3 plays? We get the ball and drive. Only to throw an interception which was badly under thrown.

However just as big of factor in the loss is the injury. We don’t have 5 TOS if Fitz stays healthy.

vCash
    Their fans got what they had been calling for on line all week, a serious injury to a major MSU player. Their players delivered it to them. Don't ever forget that. It was deliberate, and they wanted it to happen.

vCash
    If Fitz doesn?t go down we roll them again. They knew it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    If Fitz doesn?t go down we roll them again. They knew it.
    Same thing my son said. It's the same win at all costs attitude that has got them in trouble with the NCAA. They were almost certainly coached to do their damnedest to take Fitz out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Their fans got what they had been calling for on line all week, a serious injury to a major MSU player. Their players delivered it to them. Don't ever forget that. It was deliberate, and they wanted it to happen.
    There is no doubt what so ever that this injury was intentional as were many other questionable hits / targeting that were not called. These refs called an extremely one sided game until it really got out of hand with speaks at the end of the game. The SEC needs to publish grades on officials as many can see that the quality of officiating at times is very very poor, like tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Same thing my son said. It's the same win at all costs attitude that has got them in trouble with the NCAA. They were almost certainly coached to do their damnedest to take Fitz out.
    They knew the only way to have a chance in this game was to take out Fitz. It worked. I just can?t express how pissed I am at those dirty cheating turds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    You cheating shitbirds!

You beat our team by 3 pts...

- After a cheap shot to Fitz? leg
    - Missing 3 of our best WRs
    - Turning the ball over 5 times
    - Dropping two pick 6?s
    - Multiple flagrant personal fouls by Speaks that weren?t flagged
    - and bringing a whopping 500 fans to the game

3 points...

Enjoy your LAST game of the season and your impending crippling sanctions!!

17?n shitbirds!
    And congrats to you. A post of yours that I actually agree with.