Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty or Not?

vCash

Dirty or Not?

I?ve had about 94 people text me this picture. Was it dirty? I think he?s going low, on purpose.

7B727C8B-2C6A-4EE4-9E22-51DDE5893E7F.jpg

vCash
    Somebody blow that up for me please.

vCash

vCash
    Dirty. Texts and message board posts confirm. It was dirty and premeditated

vCash
    definitely a cheap shot. Also they had been coached to attack the head gear of our players, how many were drug down by their helmet? In the NFL and with competent officials several would have been PF's.

Banned
    vCash
    It's dirty. You don't tackle someone by spearing into their ankle with your helmet. You try to break someone's ankle by spearing into their ankle with your helmet.

vCash
    I want to believe it was not dirty but who knows with this rivalry.

vCash
    He’s definitely diving into his lower legs.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    I want to believe it was not dirty but who knows with this rivalry.
    Speaks was out of control the entire game. He clearly did it on purpose. Anyone that didn't do that on purpose would feel remorse for seriously injuring our QB like that. Speaks felt zero remorse and continued to act like an asshole the entire game to the point he was throwing punches, got ejected and then waved at the crowd like he just won a pageant on his way out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Speaks was out of control the entire game. He clearly did it on purpose. Anyone that didn't do that on purpose would feel remorse for seriously injuring our QB like that. Speaks felt zero remorse and continued to act like an asshole the entire game to the point he was throwing punches, got ejected and then waved at the crowd like he just won a pageant on his way out.
    #40 did it earlier in the game. It looked liked it was something they had planned.

vCash
    Totally intentional. I don't know what our administration can do about it, but he should never be allowed to play football again

vCash
    Yeah it was dirty, they?re a sick bunch of individuals the whole lot of them.

vCash
    That was the dirtiest game from a team as a whole I’ve seen in a long time. The officiating crew lost control of the game early. Pitiful showing by that crew. The last game that I worked that was that bad we ended with 9 min left.

vCash
    It’s known that their are bounties... they wanted Fitz out of the game, period.

vCash
    My wife said “even though we lost, I’m proud to be a bulldog. I’d be embarrassed if that was my team.”

vCash
    He definitely went low purposely. No one was around him to block him downward. Now if he’s trying to break ankles, I don’t know. Only he know for sure. But a big DL ankle tackling a QB is pretty freaking weak. He should have been trying to put his helmet on the ball and knock it out while making a tackle.

vCash
    It's dirty. I'm guessing he didn't know it would be so worst case gruesome, but he meant to hurt Fitz.

vCash
    All I know is I played football from pee wee to my senior year of high school, coached football at the 6A level since 3 years ago when I graduated from State, and never once did I or have I coached a kid to tackle arm bent head down at a kids ankle. Not once. I understand its a game and you do what you have to do to get him down, easy to point out this or that from the stands and the couch but you can say what you want, it looks dirty to me and changed the game

vCash
    Anything our administration can do about it?

vCash
    A DL cutting like that is unheard of and you sure as hell don’t teach kids to tackle that way.