Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty or Not?

vCash
    Their fans had been baying at the moon on line all week wanting something exactly like that. They got what they wanted. Remember.

vCash

Angry

OMls time is over.... the COI Committee now sees the crap that OM wants to play the bounties that were offered for Fitz, Leo, Kobe, and Simmons.... When Fitz was hurt Simmons was pointing to the player that hurt Fitz. Problem is that the refs did NOTHING.... game over.... Refs were paid by OM this trip.... Sad days ahead for them....

It is over, my thoughts... #HAILSTATE.....

GO TO HELL OLE MISS.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 11-24-2017 at 12:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Their fans had been baying at the moon on line all week wanting something exactly like that. They got what they wanted. Remember.
    We need to never forget what they did to our qb tonight. They tried to do it to Dak in 14.

vCash
    DIRTY AS ****!!!! I don?t give a shit what you say! B THAT WAS THIER ONLY CHANCE!!!!!!

vCash
    Went low as hell.... but to play devils advocate, wasnt the injury to the right leg? If so that pic is misleading. Still think he went low for a reason.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not intentional, but no remorseful either. Only way they were going to win. Sweep the Leg Johnny. Sweep the Leg.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    And Relf. Remember the late hit Relf took? Shit gets old. Between LSU and UM, shit. Surprised our qbs are not protected in the least.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Go over to Sixpack. There is a link to video from ground level from the north end zone. If you watch that and say it wasn't dirty then you are a Rebel.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Went low as hell.... but to play devils advocate, wasnt the injury to the right leg? If so that pic is misleading. Still think he went low for a reason.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RachRichl...245120/video/1

It was the roll not the dive that did it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Anything our administration can do about it?
    Pull a Les Miles and show it to the SEC office and get him suspended like they did with Day.

vCash
    Video from ground level shows the initial contact WAS with the right leg, and at the point of injury.

vCash
    legal, yes... looked cheap to me...

good luck with recourse, though, Bammer's best DL got chopped by OM, as well...

it's a physical game (for now)... whack shit happens....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RachRichl...245120/video/1

It was the roll not the dive that did it.
    That angle doesn?t do the om player any favors. Not sure if it was dirty. It?s a damn fast game. But I also don?t see a lot of guys go THAT low. Either way, unfortunate for us.

vCash
    Bounty gate 2.0

vCash
    That angle doesn?t do the om player any favors. Not sure if it was dirty. It?s a damn fast game. But I also don?t see a lot of guys go THAT low. Either way, unfortunate for us.
    I worked s bunch of games at the umpire spot, that was a cheap shot diving at wheels with intent to get him out the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Anything our administration can do about it?
    Mullen told Matt Luke it was a cheap shot while Fitz was still down. You could see Luke saying it wasn't. Dan knew what happened and he told Luke and the officials.

vCash
    Yes, it was dirty. End of story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    legal, yes... looked cheap to me...

good luck with recourse, though, Bammer's best DL got chopped by OM, as well...

it's a physical game (for now)... whack shit happens....
    Tell that to Hand who they did the same thing to. It was a reverse chop block which last I looked wasn’t legal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Bounty gate 2.0
    I assume this play was apart of 1.0?

https://youtu.be/gImbR7_0ur8

But....dumbass state fans say it is just football. He didn’t hear the whistle when everyone else on the field did.

vCash
    my sources have been telling me that they had been practicing this play the last few weeks in practice. Brought a couple of ex-high school quarter back frat guys in to run scout team and let the first team defense destroy their legs..probably paid those guys too. These cheatin bears just really know how to ruin such a beautiful game

GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!