Thread: I cant take joy in their crippling sanctions......

vCash

I cant take joy in their crippling sanctions......

as much as I could if we had won. I feel like Ive been cheated.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I agree. NCAA may hit them hard, but they punished us yet again when a big time bowl was on the line. Lame duck coach with a back up qb beat our coach everyone supposedly wants in our back yard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    as much as I could if we had won. I feel like Ive been cheated.
    You were cheated. AJ played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I agree. NCAA may hit them hard, but they punished us yet again when a big time bowl was on the line. Lame duck coach with a back up qb beat our coach everyone supposedly wants in our back yard
    I mean..... we lost to Matt Luke. Who TF is Matt Luke?

The only consolation is that the national media dont give a shit about TBFTGE, so I dont have to hear as much about it.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Their sanctions won't be crippling. Bad, but not crippling. That's just like all the other bs spewed on this board daily. Like the supposed beat down we were, without a doubt, going to dish out tonight. I knew better on that. And I know better on their sanctions. Tonight just reinforces, without a shadow of a doubt, that neither us or them will EVER take control of this state from a football standpoint. It's always been cyclical and it will always be cyclical. Neither will distance themselves from the other. It's not going to happen. That's why you have fun in the wins you can get and the rest will all come out in the wash.