Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion - Is he gone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    i would have said no until I saw his lack of being pissed at losing to OM during most of the game. Makes me second guess that maybe he knew he was leaving and just didn't want to get that worked up about it
    I don?t get that. Some people yell and scream. Some don?t. You want him punching our true freshman in the stomach to get him and the rest of the O to hold on to the ball? What?s he supposed to do?

vCash
    To UT?!

He still won’t beat Saban.

He will get fired in three years.

UT is another rebuild (a rebuild going on 10 years), where the in state talent sucks and they have to recruit nationally. And Dan isn’t close to a good to great recruiter. He’s average at that.

He will be back coordinating for $1mil.

Good luck with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    To UT?!

He still won?t beat Saban.

He will get fired in three years.

UT is another rebuild (a rebuild going on 10 years), where the in state talent sucks and they have to recruit nationally. And Dan isn?t close to a good to great recruiter. He?s average at that.

He will be back coordinating for $1mil.

Good luck with that.
    Tennessee has ALWAYS recruited nationally. They also have the largest recruiting budget in the nation. There is talent on the team. They just need a good coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Street View Post
    Tennessee has ALWAYS recruited nationally. They also have the largest recruiting budget in the nation. There is talent on the team. They just need a good coach.
    Hello Troll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Street View Post
    1) recruiting 3 starts from other states does not constitute ?recruiting nationally?

2) UT cannot get the best players from GA, AL, FL, LA, MS, SC, NC, or VA like they did in the 80?s and 90?s.

3) There?s no room for growth there.

4) your fans are bat shit crazy and expect to win with no talent

5) the athletic department has rinna HUGE deficit up despite having a 100k+ stadium. Rookies.

6) Slive rule held strong for 2 decades.

7) 20 year?s at State for 6 million a pop is better than 4 years at UT for $7 million a pop.

8) your permanent is Bama. If you win the east, you get the pleasure of having your ass whipped again (probably by Bama) in the SECCG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    1) recruiting 3 starts from other states does not constitute ?recruiting nationally?

2) UT cannot get the best players from GA, AL, FL, LA, MS, SC, NC, or VA like they did in the 80?s and 90?s.

5) the athletic department has rinna HUGE deficit up despite having a 100k+ stadium. Rookies.

7) 20 year?s at State for 6 million a pop is better than 4 years at UT for $7 million a pop.

8) your permanent is Bama. If you win the east, you get the pleasure of having your ass whipped again (probably by Bama) in the SECCG.
    Don't bother making points with Parker he's a troll look at post count and creation date

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

Hack gets it

Maybe this is about more $ from us but it's not about leaving
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Hack gets it

Maybe this is about more $ from us but it's not about leaving
    I think Tennessee wants Dan because he's a good coach. We should be flattered. I think we were going to give him a raise anyway and maybe a little more of one now. If Tennessee offers him 7 million I think we could match that.

I thin be stays again because we're a better situation for him at the moment.

vCash
    I will be surprised if he does. You have to figure he will get a raise as PH stated. Good team coming back, recruiting getting better particularly with OM's probation and as we all know.... 8 wins here goes a lot further than at TN.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    If he is leaving, why was he coaching up
    Players after the game was over. Pointing shit out to Cooke and KT.

vCash
    Why even start this bullshit thread? What we ‘think’ doesn’t even matter. How about we celebrate the best coach in MSU history and hope for a speedy recovery for Fitz?

To even start this shit right now tells me you’ve got serious issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Why even start this bullshit thread? What we ‘think’ doesn’t even matter. How about we celebrate the best coach in MSU history and hope for a speedy recovery for Fitz?

To even start this shit right now tells me you’ve got serious issues.
    Yea, we should all just ignore it. Maybe just bury our heads, rather than discuss it on a MESSAGE BOARD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Why even start this bullshit thread? What we ?think? doesn?t even matter. How about we celebrate the best coach in MSU history and hope for a speedy recovery for Fitz?

To even start this shit right now tells me you?ve got serious issues.
    This^. Nailed it.

vCash
    No, not to UT, not this year imo. I can see it maybe in a year or two after next year's team really shows out in 2018 (legit top-10 team). I see this a nothing more than Rebel propaganda that they get started this time EVERY DAMN YEAR!!!

Man I hate those 17'n bustards!!!

vCash
    Now that I?ve calmed down and am thinking rationally again I think (hope) he stays. Not sure how I feel about a big raise though.
    This game tonight was a total cluster from the get go. The land sharts were playing with nothing to lose and we lost our leader. From then on everything that could go wrong went wrong.
    The sharts showed their true colors on national tv. They are a pathetic waste. They contribute nothing to society.
    These past two games have been weird. Someone needs to make a sacrifice to the dead Indians and quick!

vCash
    According to staff in Front office. He is not going anywhere for sure this yr.

vCash
    Rumors from money grips @ tg bf the game UT offered him 10 million; who knows if true or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Rumors from money grips @ tg bf the game UT offered him 10 million; who knows if true or not.
    That's what they were offering Gruden supposively, I doubt they would give that high to Dan, 7 I can see maybe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I’ve heard the offer is 7-8 million and state is at 5.7 and he’s still not going there...

Because he’s a ninja and loves where he’s at.

vCash
    Listening to him, I would say no.

But we will pony up more money.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.