Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion - Is he gone?

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    He ain't leaving.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Last year was the first year I was worried and maybe I?ve become numb to it, but Ive heard from two very, very reliable people tonight that 1) he?s getting a big raise and Grantham is too and 2) he?s not going to UT.
    Hack, you left off.... AND.... OM is getting taken DOWN.... #HAILSTATE.... #GTHOM.....

vCash
    After the shit show that I witnessed the first 3 qtrs tonight, I told my son I would not be surprised if he did. Nothing but pure negativity at the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Street View Post
    Tennessee has ALWAYS recruited nationally. They also have the largest recruiting budget in the nation. There is talent on the team. They just need a good coach.
    1) recruiting 3 starts from other states does not constitute ?recruiting nationally?

2) UT cannot get the best players from GA, AL, FL, LA, MS, SC, NC, or VA like they did in the 80?s and 90?s.

3) There?s no room for growth there.

4) your fans are bat shit crazy and expect to win with no talent

5) the athletic department has rinna HUGE deficit up despite having a 100k+ stadium. Rookies.

6) Slive rule held strong for 2 decades.

7) 20 year?s at State for 6 million a pop is better than 4 years at UT for $7 million a pop.

8) your permanent is Bama. If you win the east, you get the pleasure of having your ass whipped again (probably by Bama) in the SECCG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Any idea on times he spoke about the job?
    Around the 4:30 mark I believe.

vCash
    I haven’t heard that’s confirmed and if Jimbo goes to A&M that could change quickly, so I think it’s a wait and see situation still. But yeah, that wouldn’t shock me.
    Jimbo isn’t leaving FSU. A&M is going to get screwed unless they decide to pay Saban money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Jimbo isn’t leaving FSU. A&M is going to get screwed unless they decide to pay Saban money.
    Lmao. Saban isn’t going to A&M. I don’t care if they offered $20 million a year.

vCash
    1) recruiting 3 starts from other states does not constitute ?recruiting nationally?

2) UT cannot get the best players from GA, AL, FL, LA, MS, SC, NC, or VA like they did in the 80?s and 90?s.

5) the athletic department has rinna HUGE deficit up despite having a 100k+ stadium. Rookies.

7) 20 year?s at State for 6 million a pop is better than 4 years at UT for $7 million a pop.

8) your permanent is Bama. If you win the east, you get the pleasure of having your ass whipped again (probably by Bama) in the SECCG.
    Don't bother making points with Parker he's a troll look at post count and creation date

vCash

Correct on all points!

vCash
    No I don't think he's leaving because of Hack's points. But I'll add this- if he was at Tennessee and lost to Vanderbilt tonight the way he did Tennessee fans wouldn't be like us and understand that the loss was mainly because of our starting QB getting hurt.

And they sure as hell wouldn't have been OK with Hevesy staying around for 9 years like us either.

vCash

Hack gets it

Maybe this is about more $ from us but it's not about leaving
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    i would have said no until I saw his lack of being pissed at losing to OM during most of the game. Makes me second guess that maybe he knew he was leaving and just didn't want to get that worked up about it
    same exact thing was said when we lost the last egg bowl in Starkville...someone said ?he was smiling, he don?t care, he?s gone.? Hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Why even start this bullshit thread? What we ?think? doesn?t even matter. How about we celebrate the best coach in MSU history and hope for a speedy recovery for Fitz?

To even start this shit right now tells me you?ve got serious issues.
    This^. Nailed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    same exact thing was said when we lost the last egg bowl in Starkville...someone said ?he was smiling, he don?t care, he?s gone.? Hahaha
    Well....

Then Georgia got rid of Mark Richt or Dan would be at Miami right now.

And remember we had a totally different AD and Ole Miss's investigation had not formally started at that time in 2015.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 11-24-2017 at 03:34 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Hack gets it

Maybe this is about more $ from us but it's not about leaving
    I think Tennessee wants Dan because he's a good coach. We should be flattered. I think we were going to give him a raise anyway and maybe a little more of one now. If Tennessee offers him 7 million I think we could match that.

I thin be stays again because we're a better situation for him at the moment.

vCash
    Last year was the first year I was worried and maybe I?ve become numb to it, but Ive heard from two very, very reliable people tonight that 1) he?s getting a big raise and Grantham is too and 2) he?s not going to UT.
    Great news, thanks Hack.

vCash
    Our school has money and believe it we have boosters with money. If they want him to stay he will stay. On the flip side TN already has two other Head Coaches they are paying for and are we sure their boosters are going to want to pay out that kind of money on Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think Tennessee wants Dan because he's a good coach. We should be flattered. I think we were going to give him a raise anyway and maybe a little more of one now. If Tennessee offers him 7 million I think we could match that.

I thin be stays again because we're a better situation for him at the moment.
    One thing for sure Sexton is one rich mother humper.

vCash
    I don't think he's gone. We can pay him whatever it takes and its probably not totally about money anyway. I'm sure his ego wants him to be the highest paid coach in the country though. At some point he's not worth it and we could get somebody better.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Lmao. Saban isn’t going to A&M. I don’t care if they offered $20 million a year.
    I think he was saying unless they paid the next coach Saban like money.
    Romans 5:8