Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion - Is he gone?

vCash

Your opinion - Is he gone?

Not a bitching each other out thread. Just your gut feeling. Chatter is pretty heavy now that things are going to move quick. I have a bad feeling. I think Dan is gone.
    Last edited by Msujd164; 11-23-2017 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    Why you think that?

vCash
    I don't. UT is a shitshow and an extra $2 million a year won't change that.

vCash
    I don't have any sources. Just the chatter seems more likely that he leaves in years past. Adding that into the coaching "life expectancy" at one school. I just have a bad feeling.

vCash
    Not to UT. They're getting Gruden.

vCash
    Last year was the first year I was worried and maybe I’ve become numb to it, but Ive heard from two very, very reliable people tonight that 1) he’s getting a big raise and Grantham is too and 2) he’s not going to UT.

vCash
    I don't have any sources. Just the chatter seems more likely that he leaves in years past. Adding that into the coaching "life expectancy" at one school. I just have a bad feeling.

vCash
    He’s not leaving. Unless something crazy happens he’s back.

vCash
    Quit with the woe is me, Msu attitude. He isn't leaving.

vCash
    Y?all listen to Hack!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Last year was the first year I was worried and maybe I?ve become numb to it, but Ive heard from two very, very reliable people tonight that 1) he?s getting a big raise and Grantham is too and 2) he?s not going to UT.
    We need to hire a DB coach who can coach players to not let W/R's get behind them.

vCash
    i would have said no until I saw his lack of being pissed at losing to OM during most of the game. Makes me second guess that maybe he knew he was leaving and just didn't want to get that worked up about it

vCash
    Other than the bullshit C34, what chatter is there? I don?t see why he?d leave other than for a USC, ND, similar blue blood w a big bank. Tenn ain?t that. Look at their last 3 hires for proof.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    i would have said no until I saw his lack of being pissed at losing to OM during most of the game. Makes me second guess that maybe he knew he was leaving and just didn't want to get that worked up about it
    I don?t get that. Some people yell and scream. Some don?t. You want him punching our true freshman in the stomach to get him and the rest of the O to hold on to the ball? What?s he supposed to do?

vCash
    To UT?!

He still won’t beat Saban.

He will get fired in three years.

UT is another rebuild (a rebuild going on 10 years), where the in state talent sucks and they have to recruit nationally. And Dan isn’t close to a good to great recruiter. He’s average at that.

He will be back coordinating for $1mil.

Good luck with that.

vCash
    I will be surprised if he does. You have to figure he will get a raise as PH stated. Good team coming back, recruiting getting better particularly with OM's probation and as we all know.... 8 wins here goes a lot further than at TN.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    If he is leaving, why was he coaching up
    Players after the game was over. Pointing shit out to Cooke and KT.

vCash
    Why even start this bullshit thread? What we ‘think’ doesn’t even matter. How about we celebrate the best coach in MSU history and hope for a speedy recovery for Fitz?

To even start this shit right now tells me you’ve got serious issues.

vCash
    No, not to UT, not this year imo. I can see it maybe in a year or two after next year's team really shows out in 2018 (legit top-10 team). I see this a nothing more than Rebel propaganda that they get started this time EVERY DAMN YEAR!!!

Man I hate those 17'n bustards!!!

vCash
    Now that I?ve calmed down and am thinking rationally again I think (hope) he stays. Not sure how I feel about a big raise though.
    This game tonight was a total cluster from the get go. The land sharts were playing with nothing to lose and we lost our leader. From then on everything that could go wrong went wrong.
    The sharts showed their true colors on national tv. They are a pathetic waste. They contribute nothing to society.
    These past two games have been weird. Someone needs to make a sacrifice to the dead Indians and quick!