Thread: ESPN JUST CONFIRMED. MULLEN HAS NOT TALKED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL.you

vCash

ESPN JUST CONFIRMED. MULLEN HAS NOT TALKED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL.you

But I hope he does and he leaves.

You people deserve the result
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I am Mullen?s #1 fan, but you think he would tell the truth?

vCash
    I don’t want him going anywhere, but if he so chooses why do you think Cohen can’t hire someone to do a dam good job here as Mullen has?
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Why Coach34 did that 30 minutes before the game is mind boggling...maybe for clicks...I don’t know. But it absolutely disrespects the work our team has done this season.

I don’t understand it and it concerns me greatly. It has me considering other options. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the discussion, I just think the timin was in really poor taste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I am Mullen?s #1 fan, but you think he would tell the truth?
    It doesnt matter.

The point is the fans here deserve what they get if it happens.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    I don’t want him going anywhere, but if he so chooses why do you think Cohen can’t hire someone to do a dam good job here as Mullen has?
    Have we made that basketball hire yet?

vCash
    We have a much improved looking team this year. Why do we need to make a hire there?
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    But I hope he does and he leaves.

You people deserve the result
    Are you serious 34. What a 17n jackass.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I know one thing, the announcers on TV are talking about it nonstop

Banned
    vCash
    I don't like it when people are so obsessed with proving to everybody how much inside info they may have that they could care less about negatively affecting the program.

vCash
    They have to be wrong because our illustrious Elitedawgs founder says he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    We have a much improved looking team this year. Why do we need to make a hire there?
    Let me know when we start winning 22 per year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Why Coach34 did that 30 minutes before the game is mind boggling...maybe for clicks...I don’t know. But it absolutely disrespects the work our team has done this season.

I don’t understand it and it concerns me greatly. It has me considering other options. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the discussion, I just think the timin was in really poor taste.
    Me too. He's killing this board.

vCash
    Gee whiz people. Of course he hasn't talked with anyone. His agent does all that without him saying a word. Do any of you have a brain?

vCash

People need to spend the $10 per month and join genespage. It's far superior due the merger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It doesnt matter.

The point is the fans here deserve what they get if it happens.
    No. there's only a couple. The rest of us don't need a new coach. If he leaves, Cohen will hire a winner but probably not one that will stay 10 years.

vCash
    Why Coach34 did that 30 minutes before the game is mind boggling...maybe for clicks...I don?t know. But it absolutely disrespects the work our team has done this season.

I don?t understand it and it concerns me greatly. It has me considering other options. Don?t get me wrong, I?m all for the discussion, I just think the timin was in really poor taste.
    34 has been trying to run Mullen off since at least 2013. It?s just what he does. You will have to ask him why.

vCash
    ESPN confirmed it with Mullen. Coaches never say they have talked to anyone. However.....c34 is a complete ass for posting this minutes before the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    People need to spend the $10 per month and join genespage. It's far superior due the merger
    Even SPS doesn't say something and then lock the thread so no one can respond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Really??