Thread: Well, Ole Miss has to use a dirty play and they did

vCash

Well, Ole Miss has to use a dirty play and they did

To win the game.

Playing dirty has been a hallmark of Ole Miss for as long as I can remember, whether in recruiting or on the field, they have never had any qualms about it. Most of their fans take pride in it. Many of their fans will rejoice over the injury that their team caused tonight.

I hope they enjoy it because one thing is 100% certain.

They will be held accountable. They will have their asses sanctioned off. And the Bulldogs will play in a bowl game while they sit their asses at home. Again.

vCash
    Very shitty people.

If you have ever read Natchez burning.....they are the Knox family .

vCash
    Tried to take Leo out at the end
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I want the sec to review that play? I think speaks should be suspended 3 or more games in 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I want the sec to review that play? I think speaks should be suspended 3 or more games in 2018
    It won’t happen. If it was one of our players, sure. Just remember that this is the last gasp of a dying program. They will crow about it for a week or two but just know it is a hollow victory. They will be crying over their Frosted Flakes when their sanctions come out and we still go to a bowl game.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    To win the game.

Playing dirty has been a hallmark of Ole Miss for as long as I can remember, whether in recruiting or on the field, they have never had any qualms about it. Most of their fans take pride in it. Many of their fans will rejoice over the injury that their team caused tonight.

I hope they enjoy it because one thing is 100% certain.

They will be held accountable. They will have their asses sanctioned off. And the Bulldogs will play in a bowl game while they sit their asses at home. Again.
    If they make jokes about it like the cheap shot on Dak in 2014, just start talking shit about chucky mullins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    If they make jokes about it like the cheap shot on Dak in 2014, just start talking shit about chucky mullins
    Don't do that.

vCash
    Yall remember the SEC went back and reviewed it with Dillon Day. Bet you everything that all of yall own they wont review tonight

vCash
    Luke must of trained at Cobra Karate. He knows how to sweep a leg.