Thread: Once, Ole Miss tried to Lynch My Job

Banned
    vCash

Once, Ole Miss tried to Lynch My Job

Back in 2003, I got a tip from one of message board regs (not a State fan, but a good friend anyway), telling me about how boosters from Ole Miss were paying a couple of the players at the time, and that he reported it to the SEC offices. Anyway, I reported all this on the old Sixpack board.

The next day, my boss tells me that somebody, whose email was "MeanJean@Rebels.com", complained to somebody on the 10th Floor of the MDOT building about my post, and that there was talk about lynching my job from me. Fortunately, smarter heads prevailed and we later had a good laugh about it.

Now, I understand with school populations of over 15-20,000, there are no longer as many stereotypical fans of each school. Many at ole miss are there because of a certain major, better scholarship money, closer to home, etc. They may like their school, but they don't get all weirded out about it. However, there's a faction of Ole Miss Rebel fans who are bullies, thugs, and punks. Like Communists, they think the Ends justifies the Means. They may go to church, may even be pastors or deacons. However, the love of God is cold in them and they better hope and pray that "once-saved-is-always-saved" is for real...because if it isn't, they face Eternal Damnation. They try to destroy people's lives if they don't follow behind them.

However, because they're bullies, once you stand up to them, they slink away like a garden slug. they act like wrestling heels, begging for mercy, wanting to shake hands, etc...then they'll hit you when you're not looking. Just don't turn your back on them, stand up to their bullies, and they'll be good, docile little beta-boys like they're supposed to be.

vCash
    But .. it was done with 'love'**
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    They tried to have me fired. No such luck.

They’ve had C34 canned though.

And they still don’t understand why we hate them. I don’t like people like that, regardless of what team they pull for. That’s largely irrelevant to be honest. They, as a group, are mean people who think they’re better than others and I don’t like mean people who think they’re better than others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Back in 2003, I got a tip from one of message board regs (not a State fan, but a good friend anyway), telling me about how boosters from Ole Miss were paying a couple of the players at the time, and that he reported it to the SEC offices. Anyway, I reported all this on the old Sixpack board.

The next day, my boss tells me that somebody, whose email was "MeanJean@Rebels.com", complained to somebody on the 10th Floor of the MDOT building about my post, and that there was talk about lynching my job from me. Fortunately, smarter heads prevailed and we later had a good laugh about it.

Now, I understand with school populations of over 15-20,000, there are no longer as many stereotypical fans of each school. Many at ole miss are there because of a certain major, better scholarship money, closer to home, etc. They may like their school, but they don't get all weirded out about it. However, there's a faction of Ole Miss Rebel fans who are bullies, thugs, and punks. Like Communists, they think the Ends justifies the Means. They may go to church, may even be pastors or deacons. However, the love of God is cold in them and they better hope and pray that "once-saved-is-always-saved" is for real...because if it isn't, they face Eternal Damnation. They try to destroy people's lives if they don't follow behind them.

However, because they're bullies, once you stand up to them, they slink away like a garden slug. they act like wrestling heels, begging for mercy, wanting to shake hands, etc...then they'll hit you when you're not looking. Just don't turn your back on them, stand up to their bullies, and they'll be good, docile little beta-boys like they're supposed to be.
    “Deep throat”?

That was back in my “clandestine activities “ days...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    They tried to have me fired. No such luck.

They’ve had C34 canned though.

And they still don’t understand why we hate them. I don’t like people like that, regardless of what team they pull for. That’s largely irrelevant to be honest. They, as a group, are mean people who think they’re better than others and I don’t like mean people who think they’re better than others.
    Very well said!

vCash
    And they're the ones bitching about the rivalry being toxic. Just like you said- stand up to them and laugh in their face and they back down because they can't stand it.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    And we are obsessed?

Just like their Beaver in Savior they project upon themselves what they are not and project on others what they actually are. It?s beyond he point of comical, to an almost mental institutional commitable sickness.