Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reason 14,764,105 Mullen want go to TN

vCash

Reason 14,764,105 Mullen wont go to TN

One of their top WR kicked off team for posting profanity laced tirade about how bad the coaching is. Another bag of trash on the dumpster fire.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-jennings-team
    Last edited by starkvegasdawg; 11-23-2017 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    Jake Wimberly yesterday was acting like it was a done deal. This is the day before the egg bowl and all he could talk about when it came to state was mullen leaving to Tenn. That guy takes every opportunity to crap on State when he can. Hell he doesn't need an opertunity. He just does it.

I am done with his show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Jake Wimberly yesterday was acting like it was a done deal. This is the day before the egg bowl and all he could talk about when it came to state was mullen leaving to Tenn. That guy takes every opportunity to crap on State when he can. Hell he doesn't need an opertunity. He just does it.

I am done with his show.
    If we ever win a championship, he's one of the guys that will throw shade on it. I'm telling you if that happens and one of "our" media guys starts spouting off that "SEC is down" or the unqualifiable notion that somehow college football is down, they need to be made an example of. They need to be told very publicly by an official source that they are no longer welcome at any MSU sporting events or press conferences. Here is what those media guys are:

They're that "friend" that is all right, but then when y'all are around the "cool kids" he starts running you down thinking he's going to impress them.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 11-23-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Does he still do that stupid voice and spend twenty minutes telling you he doesn’t care if you disagree with him?

Banned
    vCash
    He’s just trying to be like his hero Finebaum.

vCash
    I don?t listen to his show or that stupid patio show he does. BHS should be embarrassed by him.

vCash
    As I've noted before Tennessee is a major rebuild at this point. Too many fans and sports journalists who either know nothing or have an agenda think it's just finding the right coach. It's not. That place is in chaos with boosters, fans and former players all thinking they know what's best. Nobody is on the same page.

vCash

I am done with his show.
    Jake Wimberly...never heard of her.

vCash

I am done with his show.
    He was spouting off about how wonderful UCLA was and I asked him if he had ever been to Westwood? Of course he had not he was just spouting off with no frame of reference. Just another redneck running his mouth trying to " make it on the radio".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Here is what those media guys are:

They're that "friend" that is all right, but then when y'all are around the "cool kids" he starts running you down thinking he's going to impress them.
    Yep, I'm waiting on Cohen to "man up" and pull some media credentials -- it would only take one or two and the others would get in line real quick. At least push them back toward being "neutral" instead of anti-MSU.

vCash
    Didn't Jake have a show with Acey where they vouched for the ole miss catfish?

vCash

I am done with his show.
    Why are all rebel fan guys on the radio absolute homers, and all MSU fan guys on the radio go out of their way sometimes to shit on us?
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

I am done with his show.
    I?ve never felt the calling to listen. Nothing said about the show has ever given me reason to.

vCash
    Jakes not very smart. His stats aren't representative of reality. The only shows worth listening to are the boneyard & bounds occasionally. Very soon, jake will need a new career. Hadad is getting increasingly worse as well. Hadad is bringing bob c down as well. Hadads lead up to every big game especially Alabama felt like a funeral

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    I?ve never felt the calling to listen. Nothing said about the show has ever given me reason to.
    I have listened to all of them in the past. They all suck. They say literally nothing you cannot find on a message board without having to listen to commercials over and over. Message boards and the internet in general have killed sports radio for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Yes. He is as bad as Acey. Wimberly is no friend of MSU.

vCash
    It seems that roughly 80 percent of the media hacks hate MSU more than any other program. I find that interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    I believe she was on the show and I know that she wrote some articles for Make It Rain Sports.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Jake Wimberly...never heard of her.
    Me either.

vCash
    I don’t understand why y’all listen to all these jackholes. The only two state shows worthy of my time are 13&34 (2 undeniable state fans) and Brandon Walker who understands what OM really is.