Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reason 14,764,105 Mullen want go to TN

vCash
    He loves it when you tell him he’s trying to rip off Jim Rome’s schtick; burns his ass up because it’s true. Dollar store Jim Rome.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    He loves it when you tell him he’s trying to rip off Jim Rome’s schtick; burns his ass up because it’s true. Dollar store Jim Rome.
    Jim Rome is a Dollar Store Jim Rome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I don’t understand why y’all listen to all these jackholes. The only two state shows worthy of my time are 13&34 (2 undeniable state fans) and Brandon Walker who understands what OM really is.
    This x 1000! I listen to 13 & 34 and boneyard. Haven?t listened to Walker yet but heard it?s good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Jim Rome is a Dollar Store Jim Rome.
    BaZing. True.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Jake Wimberly yesterday was acting like it was a done deal. This is the day before the egg bowl and all he could talk about when it came to state was mullen leaving to Tenn. That guy takes every opportunity to crap on State when he can. Hell he doesn't need an opertunity. He just does it.

I am done with his show.
    Welcome to the club..I quit listening to that SOB a long time ago
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Why are all rebel fan guys on the radio absolute homers, and all MSU fan guys on the radio go out of their way sometimes to shit on us?
    My thought exactly, isn't there some middle ground somewhere? Does seem that the MSU guys like Bo Bounds and Jake Wimberly try to be cool and be 'real' media by downing MSU whenever they get the opportunity all the while the OM media do nothing but sunshine pump for OM 24/7.

vCash
    Speaking of jackholes. C34 comes out and basically says coach is gone after tonight's game.

I'm mean really???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reno hightower View Post
    Speaking of jackholes. C34 comes out and basically says coach is gone after tonight's game.

I'm mean really???
    Yeh prettt shitty. But that his M.O., which is getting people worked up