Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD Sponsored By ****THOSESHITBIRDS.EDU

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Why has dan got a freaking smirk on his face.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I complained when we went for it on 4th down when a fg would make it 2 possession lead. It was dumb... I was right.

vCash
    Sucks!!

vCash
    Why is it ok they have a giant ole miss flag at mid field? Sometimes principle beats future consequences

vCash
    It?s clear OM coaches told the players to do everything they could to get Fitz out of the game. Disgusting. No place for it. That tells me all I need to know about fat matt. A pathetic excuse for a human being.

vCash
    We just did about everything wrong for most of the night and couldn?t get out of our own way on offense.

And just gave up too many big plays on D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I hope AJ Brown gets AIDS
    Last edited by Bothrops; 11-23-2017 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    Announcers went on and on about Leo and NCAA and NOT A WORD about the pay for play for AJ......once again MSU needs a broadcast journalism school or WHATEVER it takes to get announcers to be pro MSU.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I complained when we went for it on 4th down when a fg would make it 2 possession lead. It was dumb... I was right.
    Come on man. Down that much nobody had any way to know that we didn't need TD more so than a FG. If we had kicked many would have called him out for not having the guts to go for it and just trying to play to lose by a smaller margin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I want AJ Brown dead
    Death is too good for him. I want him to suffer eternally

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Come on man. Down that much nobody had any way to know that we didn't need TD more so than a FG. If we had kicked many would have called him out for not having the guts to go for it and just trying to play to lose by a smaller margin.
    NO, it was the right call. If we score a td, it was still a 2-score game. If you don?t get it, game over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I want AJ Brown dead
    He’s a POS for sure and I don’t want him to be success in anything he does but damn dude... maybe a little much there.

vCash
    Disagree -- there was too much time left in the game. I think you need to cut it to 24-16 there.

vCash
    **** the media clowns. Somebody needs to come out against these pieces of shit. We let this go way too far. They make a mockery out of MSU!

vCash
    NO, it was the right call. If we score a td, it was still a 2-score game. If you don?t get it, game over.
    And if we did get it and score a TD we win in regulation. Your option but you or nobody had any clue we would score 14 late.

vCash
    You also made dumbass comments about Key and you look wrong. Should’ve taken your drunk ass to bed...

vCash
    And if we did get it and score a TD we win in regulation. Your option but you or nobody had any clue we would score 14 late.
    Exactly ... we were down by 14, had no momentum and needed a td. If we’d made the FG and lost by 18, they’d call DM a dumbass for kicking a FG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I hope AJ Brown gets AIDS
    Don't be trash!!! That's sick. It's football not life and death.

vCash
    You play to give yourself a chance. Fg or TD is still a 2-score game. No score and it is over.... Mullen panicked. I love em, but he did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Announcers went on and on about Leo and NCAA and NOT A WORD about the pay for play for AJ......once again MSU needs a broadcast journalism school or WHATEVER it takes to get announcers to be pro MSU.....
    Well that one is easy. Leo is in the NOA and pay for play for AJ is not. We all know what took place but apparently the NCAA didn't have what they needed to make any formal charges against OM related to Brown.