Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD Sponsored By ****THOSESHITBIRDS.EDU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    I hope this gets Matt Luke the HC job
    I don?t. He straight up bitch slapped us

Banned
    vCash
    Speaks owned rankin all night. I don't mind seeing him graduating. We were a better OLine when he was out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Key will never make it in this league. All the sudden we are handicapped at qb next season.
    Wtf are you talking about. 100+ rush yards, ZERO prep to play in this game for basically the entire game. DAK could?ve come back today and he wouldn?t have won w 5 TO. Y?all crushing key are way too emotional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Dude, we talk about how Fitz has no wide receivers and you expect the true freshman to do better?
    There were guys open. He fumbled twice and threw a pass I would be shamed of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Key is facing one of the worst defenses in the country. Freshman or not, this is concerning. Fromm is a fresh. Bentley was a fresh last season. Key is disappointing, no matter how you paint it
    Yeh he was no where near prepared to play in an SEC game. Plus he weighs 170 pounds

vCash
    Matt Luke coaching like he wants a
    job, Mullen coaching like he has another lined up.

vCash
    Key is facing one of the worst defenses in the country. Freshman or not, this is concerning. Fromm is a fresh. Bentley was a fresh last season. Key is disappointing, no matter how you paint it
    I don?t follow recruiting at all, but wasnt fromm one of the top 2-3 players the country??? And you?re gonna compare him to key??? Seems crazy.

vCash
    So he’s not Fromm or Bentley, but jeez, what a dumbass statement. He’s not a drop back passer like those guys.

vCash
    I don?t. He straight up bitch slapped us
    On what 5 plays? Bitched slapped is strong, 5 17n turnovers and a broken ankle for our starting qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Speaks owned rankin all night. I don't mind seeing him graduating. We were a better OLine when he was out.
    I have to agree with you. This line has been getting no push at all tonite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    We've out gained them on offense with our true freshmen QB thrown into the game. Mullen can't make our players hold onto the ball.

vCash
    Remember that DA option on 4th down? Kick the FG and it is a 1 score game. I love Mullen, but he panicked and got out coached all night

Banned
    vCash
    Key is a good runner. He just can't pass.

vCash
    Key can run when he's loose, I give him that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So he’s not Fromm or Bentley, but jeez, what a dumbass statement. He’s not a drop back passer like those guys.
    Fromm looked great against Auburn.... Key looks fine. He?s gonna be a stud..... some people expect too much from young players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Yep... 17’n Mullen dropped two pick sixes, fumbled three times and threw 2 picks. Ban me please, I need a break from these asshole “fans”.

vCash
    In the end it was two things that did is in. Turnovers and giving up big pass plays.

Even with key we had a good shot st pulling this out the second half. Turning point was when key fumbled on the OM 20 when we could have cut it to 10-9 and then they go deep to AJ as Bryant get roasted on the double move.

Even then we kept in in striking distance but we dropped a pick six, get a little offense only to turn it over again and give up 2 more big plays.

Basically all their offense came on 5 plays which is how we lost the games we lost earlier in the year.

We have to fix our back end of the defense next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    We are actually very fortunate to get to 8-4. If Arkansas had a pulse last week we would have lost there as well and finished 7-5 on a 3 game losing streak. Luckily they didn't care and we didn't have Fitz get hurt.

vCash
    Remember that DA option on 4th down? Kick the FG and it is a 1 score game. I love Mullen, but he panicked and got out coached all night
    Hard to be the play-caller and the game-manager. But, ego.......
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Fromm looked great against Auburn.... Key looks fine. He?s gonna be a stud..... some people expect too much from young players
    I?m pissed and I?m drunk... just ignore me.